Naviant’s ECM & Document Management Industry Blog is written for business-users and executives, and the articles focus on industry trends within enterprise content management (ECM), best practices, and what ECM is and how it is impacting businesses today.
With bi-weekly posts, Naviant’s business process experts will share knowledge around how and why organizations leverage ECM & Document Management technology to improve business processes and impact the bottom line.
The Naviant Cafe blog is run by Naviant’s OnBase Technical Support team and is posted in weekly. This technical blog written mostly about the OnBase solution will whet your appetite for ECM knowledge, as we serve up articles within a variety of categories designed to help you operate more efficiently, including:
- Boxed Lunch| Records storage and scanning conversion issues.
- Code Soup| Snippets of common code used to resolve issues and enhance OnBase and Kofax, including html and/or SQL.
- Key Ingredients| Specific features of OnBase, Kofax, Brainware, TeleForm, and PaperVision, and how the software functions.
- Leftovers| General articles around enterprise content management solutions.
- Solution Medley| Particular issues or solution fixes for common support issues around OnBase, Kofax, Brainware, TeleForm, and PaperVision.
- The Dish| ECM industry news, critical support notices, new software releases, and upcoming training events.
- Tip Jar| Tips and tricks for system administrators for OnBase, Kofax, Brainware, TeleForm, and PaperVision.