Are you interested in learning about an essential part of any well-functioning business? What about gaining a better understanding of accounting processes? If so, Naviant is looking for a student who would enjoy the opportunity to work hands-on with our accounting department – to create or develop skills that could help bulk up any resume. Best of all, it’s paid!
Naviant is a software service company that helps organizations simplify and automate routine processes by providing business process consultation and technology solutions. We offer a flexible work environment to our team of problem-solving, innovative, collaborative individuals who are passionate about finding creative solutions for our customers and our own internal processes. Our friendly and supportive culture encourages open and free communication to learn from others and share your insights. Come join us and kickstart your career!
What it takes to be our Accounting Intern:
- College Junior or Senior
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Willingness to ask questions and communicate openly and freely
- Ensure the communication and expectations surrounding our Mission, Vision & Values
- Availability for morning shift, 20 hours a week, Monday through Friday from 5/22 – 8/4
What your day will look like as an Accounting Intern:
- Learn bank reconciliations
- Learn accounts payable processing
- Learn accounts receivable processing
- Learn various account reconciliations
- Learn and obtain certification for Salesforce Associate
- Assist in setting up onboarding forms and processes around new customers and vendors
We love it here! But don’t take it from us. Hear why our employees think so:
- “The flexibility and relaxed environment, the continuous learning opportunities, and of course…the people.”
- “Balance between work and life. Cohesiveness as a group, we work hard during the day, but know how to have fun.”
- “The transparency and autonomy. I feel like this environment allows me to grow and be the best that I can be at my job.”
- “The open collaboration and support from all departments. Truly supportive team and everyone is accountable.”
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship not provided.
Naviant is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify Employer seeking a diverse and talented workforce.