Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
Ready to finish college but need hands on experience? Look no further! Naviant is looking for Business Development Representative Interns to join our bright, innovative, and highly adaptive, upbeat team of professionals for our 2023 Summer Program. We are looking for motivated, friendly, collaborative interns who have high energy and excitement for new opportunities and a desire to explore a sales career path. Our interns work within the Marketing Department to learn about our software solutions and generate qualified prospects through a variety of outreach campaigns and projects. As an intern, you will gain real-world experience working for a software service company and integrate with a team of skilled professionals. AND it’s paid! What can be better than that?
Naviant is a remote software service company that helps organizations simplify and automate routine processes using technology solutions. Our high-performance culture empowers individuals both personally and professionally by providing ongoing support, mentorship opportunities, and a variety of career paths. When you join the Naviant Team, you will collaborate with various individuals to tackle projects with high company visibility and have the opportunity to build connections with employees at every level and within every department. Naviant is invested in helping you reach your full potential and get a kickstart to your career. Come join us!
What it takes to be our Business Development Representative Intern:
- College Junior or Senior
- Desire to explore a sales career path
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to establish rapport and gain the trust of others on the phone
- Ability to take rejection, adapt to different personalities with confidence daily
- Ability to have confidence when calling people that you are unfamiliar with
- Willingness to proactively ask questions and communicate openly and freely
- Willingness to learn about our technology solutions
What your day will look like as a Business Development Representative Intern:
- Generate qualified prospects within targeted accounts and execute multiple projects and/or calling campaigns simultaneously
- Initiate outbound cold calls for lead generation, likely up to 20-30 calls per day
- Follow-up on inbound leads from web inquiries, event attendees, email campaign clicks, and tradeshows
- Initiate outbound calls and emails to targeted accounts to generate attendance for Naviant-hosted events (Summit, webinars, lunch and learns, etc.)
- Perform basic research and navigate organizations to identify key contacts and titles within targeted accounts, and enter those contacts into the CRM
- Maintain purposeful, regular contact with identified prospects to add value and drive sale forward; regular contact includes emails, phone calls, LinkedIn engagement and other relevant activities
- Work with industry-leading lead generation software to gather contact data
- Work with Account Executives to advance leads through the sales funnel
- Generate attendance for Naviant sponsored events
We’re the best! But don’t take it from us, hear why our employees think so:
- “The flexibility and relaxed environment, the continuous learning opportunities, and of course…the people.”
- “The transparency and autonomy. I feel like this environment allows me to grow and be the best that I can be at my job.”
- “The open collaboration and support from all departments. Truly supportive team and everyone is accountable.”
- “This company has hands down the best culture ever.”
Naviant is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify Employer seeking a diverse and talented workforce.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship not provided.