Are you looking for an exciting new career?! Naviant is looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our bright, innovative, optimistic and highly adaptive team of professionals. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm!
Naviant is a nationally recognized leader for providing sophisticated enterprise content management and business process management solutions that drive efficiencies and insights into business data and processes to enable executives to make better decisions. As a Business Development Specialist, you will gain real-work experience working for a software service company and integrate with a team of skilled professionals.
What it takes to be our Business Development Specialist:
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Speak or write with ease, clarity and impact, using a communication style appropriate to the audience
- Good at investigating situations or issues to get relevant information; adept at asking probing questions to successfully obtain quality information
- Ability to take rejection, adapt to different personalities with confidence daily
- Genuinely optimistic attitude that perseveres through to success
What your day will look like as a Business Development Specialist:
- Generate qualified prospects within targeted accounts and execute multiple projects and/or calling campaigns simultaneously
- Initiate outbound cold calls for lead generation, likely up to 50 calls per day
- Follow-up on inbound leads from web inquiries, event attendees, email campaign clicks, and tradeshows
- Initiate outbound calls and emails to targeted accounts to generate attendance for Naviant-hosted events (Summit, webinars, lunch and learns, etc.)
- Perform basic research and navigate organizations to identify key contacts and titles within targeted accounts, and enter those contacts into Salesforce
- Maintain purposeful, regular contact with identified prospects to add value and drive sale forward; regular contact includes emails, phone calls, LinkedIn engagement and other relevant activities
- Work with industry-leading lead generation software
- Participate in Naviant’s annual Summit, as well as other potential events or training
- Work directly with Account Executives to advance leads through the sales funnel
- Regularly and accurately update all internal system on all activities and opportunities, and register leads with software vendor
We’re the best! But don’t take it from us, hear why our employees think so:
- “The flexibility and relaxed environment, the continuous learning opportunities, and of course…the people.”
- “Balance between work and life. Cohesiveness as a group, we work hard during the day, but know how to have fun.”
- “The transparency and autonomy. I feel like this environment allows me to grow and be the best that I can be at my job.”
- “The open collaboration and support from all departments. Truly supportive team and everyone is accountable.”
- “This company has hands down the best culture ever.”
Naviant is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify Employer seeking a diverse and talented workforce.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship not provided.