Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
Ready to finish college but need hands on experience? Look no further! Naviant is looking for a Software Customer Success Intern to join our bright, innovative, and highly adaptive, upbeat team of professionals. We are looking for a motivated, friendly, collaborative Intern who has superb customer service skills. Not only will this give you top of the line training, but if you love us as much as we think you will, we’re looking to hire you on permanently! AND it’s paid! What can be better than that?
Since the 80’s Naviant has been nationally recognized for providing sophisticated enterprise content management and business process management solutions that drive efficiencies and insights into business data and processes to enable executives to make better decisions. As a Software Customer Success Intern you will gain real-work experience working for a software service company and integrate with a team of skilled professionals.
What it takes to be our Software Customer Success Intern:
- College Junior or Senior
- Availability for morning shift working 20 hours a week
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new technology and processes
- Ability to critically think and easily adapt
What your day will look like as a Software Customer Success Intern:
- Assist with providing support:
- Monitor customer issues and provide support
- Provide recommendations to customers on configuration changes and updates
- Leverage remote connection software to guide and assist customers
- Provide training to non-technical resources
- Learn and assist with responsibilities of different company departments
- Provide feedback on process improvement for internal and customer-facing projects
- Assist with creating internal processes and documentation
- Complete a capstone project that will be presented companywide, and implemented as part of Naviant’s daily processes
- Work with a variety of software and products; OnBase, ECM, RPA, OCR, etc.
We’re the best! But don’t take it from us, hear why our employees think so:
- “The flexibility and relaxed environment, the continuous learning opportunities, and of course…the people.”
- “Balance between work and life. Cohesiveness as a group, we work hard during the day, but know how to have fun.”
- “The transparency and autonomy. I feel like this environment allows me to grow and be the best that I can be at my job.”
- “The culture. The camaraderie and the work-life balance is amazing.”
- “The open collaboration and support from all departments. Truly supportive team and everyone is accountable.”
- “This company has hands down the best culture ever.”