Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Are you also looking for a way to be an integral part of an organization? Naviant is looking for a Sales Engineer to add to our dynamic Sales Engineering Team of professionals. Experience with communicating technical concepts to internal or external clients is preferred, as is a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and confidence! Could this be you? If you’re seeking an opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with opportunity for growth, we would love to have you join the team!
As Hyland Software’s #1 global partner, Naviant has been nationally recognized for providing sophisticated enterprise content management and business process management solutions that drive efficiencies and insights into business data and processes to enable executives to make better decisions. As a Sales Engineer with Naviant, you will gain experience working for a growth-oriented software service company and integrate with a highly skilled team!
What it takes to be our Sales Engineer:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in a Business or Technology related field, such as Management Information Systems or Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with PCs, Microsoft operating systems, cloud solutions, software, networking, and desktop peripherals, including Microsoft Office suite
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience in verbal and written communication, using a communication style appropriate to the subject and the audience
- Solid collaboration skills, cross-departmental and externally
Additional technology experience that would be beneficial as our Sales Engineer:
- Experience with enterprise Content Services Platform solutions (ECM, BPM, etc.) preferred, including Hyland Platform technologies (OnBase, Alfresco, Perceptive, Nuxeo, etc.) or similar
- Experience with Intelligent Data Capture (Optical Character Recognition) and Robotic Process Automation solutions, including ABBYY, Brainware, Kofax, or similar.
- Experience with ERP, HRIS, and CRM systems is beneficial
- Exposure to VMware Workstation
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL queries
- Exposure to coding in VB.NET, VB Script, or HTML
What your day will look like as our Sales Engineer:
- Professionally present and represent complex Naviant solutions and services in support of Sales meetings and activities
- Show use case for technologies and services with customers and prospects
- Document business processes
- Use engaging, informative, and compelling presentation methodologies
- Establish rapport and gain the trust of others; effective at gaining consensus
- Supply training to both customers and employees on Naviant solutions
- Stay current on technical certifications and attend vendor-provided training
- Interact with prospective customers to understand business pains and help to quantify potential solution including software and related technical and business process requirements within the Naviant’s solution set, or by positioning further discovery efforts
- Develop, support, and present standard and custom demonstrations on proposed solutions to existing and prospective customer stakeholders for validation and buy-in
- Develop detailed work estimates for discovery and implementation services related to Naviant products
- Accompany Sales to meetings with existing and prospective customers providing assistance where necessary
- Compose internal documentation related to Sales proposals and customer correspondence, including project scope, requirements, and work estimates, that fully reflects all activity related to the solution strategy
- Supply technical responses for Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Maintain and grow knowledge and certifications on Naviant product mix, best practices, and market trends
- Develop a thorough understanding of product licensing for represented products and be able to recommend when a product is needed for a proposed solution
- Understand and convey integration points for solution set as needed for a potential customer solution or demonstration
- Work from anywhere, remote work environment with up to 20% travel time required
We’re the best! But don’t take it from us, hear why our employees think so:
- “The flexibility and relaxed environment, the continuous learning opportunities, and of course…the people.”
- “Balance between work and life. Cohesiveness as a group, we work hard during the day, but know how to have fun.”
- “The transparency and autonomy. I feel like this environment allows me to grow and be the best that I can be at my job.”
- “The culture. The camaraderie and the work-life balance is amazing.”
- “The open collaboration and support from all departments. Truly supportive team and everyone is accountable.”
- “This company has hands down the best culture ever.”
Naviant is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify Employer seeking a diverse and talented workforce.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship not provided.