Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
Are you looking for the next step in your career with a growth-oriented company, managing key accounts and interacting with top-notch, industry-leading professionals?
Naviant is looking for a Sales Executive based in the Eastern or Central Time Zone to join our team. If you’re a natural “solution” seller with the drive to meet goals and objectives while exceeding customer expectations along the way, this is the opportunity for you! Our people are bright, innovative, and highly adaptive, upbeat professionals who share a common desire to excel, and a commitment to provide a level of service and support that our customers look forward to experiencing.
Since the 80’s, Naviant has been nationally recognized for providing sophisticated enterprise content management and business process management solutions that drive efficiencies and insights into business data and processes to enable executives to make better decisions.
What it takes to be our Sales Executive:
- High degree of energy, enthusiasm, and confidence
- “Solution” selling combining products and services to meet customer requirements
- Experience in locating, developing, and expanding business intelligence
- Successful track-record of meeting/exceeding personal growth and sales plan objectives
- Tech savvy, team player with strong customer relationship skills
A “day in the life” as our Sales Executive:
- Work in conjunction with our award-winning marketing team!
- Focus on net-new and account penetration growth, including cold calling
- Establish meetings and relationships with existing customers for account penetration business, and net new customers for solutions and professional services
- Meet and exceed assigned performance objectives, including increasing revenue within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of opportunities across current customers and prospects
- Identify potential customers utilizing a horizontal and vertical market approach
- Follow up on Naviant-generated leads from tradeshows, advertising, and referrals
- Monitor and report on market and competitive activities
- Keep current on industry trends and solutions through training and education
We’re the best! But don’t take it from us, hear why our employees think so:
- “The flexibility and relaxed environment, the continuous learning opportunities, and of course…the people.”
- “Balance between work and life. Cohesiveness as a group, we work hard during the day, but know how to have fun.”
- “The transparency and autonomy. I feel like this environment allows me to grow and be the best that I can be at my job.”
- “The culture. The camaraderie and the work-life balance is amazing.”
- “The open collaboration and support from all departments. Truly supportive team and everyone is accountable.”
- “This company has hands down the best culture ever.”
Naviant is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify Employer seeking a diverse and talented workforce.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship not provided.