Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
Do you thrive on the challenge of dealing with various software platforms and solving complex issues? Naviant is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our bright and innovative team of skilled professionals. We are looking for a motivated, friendly, collaborative individual who has superb customer service skills. If you have experience in the field of customer support, and like to work both independently, and in a team environment – this opportunity may be perfect for you!
Since the 80’s Naviant has been nationally recognized for providing sophisticated enterprise content management and business process management solutions that drive efficiencies and insights into business data and processes to enable executives to make better decisions. As a Technical Support Specialist/Managed Services Support, you will gain real-work experience working for a software service company and integrate with a team of skilled professionals.
What it takes to be our Technical Support Specialist:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in technology related field or three to five years of system administration experience
- High initiative with the ability to operate successfully with minimal oversight
- Commitment to quality and exceeding expectations
- Demonstrated dependability
- Install, configure, and support software
- Ability to diagnose and resolve software
- Ability to clearly document customer install configurations and installation procedures
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Ability to train non-technical resources within a customer environment
- Ability to evaluate new operating systems, networking technologies, and hardware advancements
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Obtain necessary certifications to perform job duties
What your day will look like:
- Provide support for customer software issues
- Develop and maintain skill set necessary to install, configure, and support OnBase (core products), ABBYY, RPA and related solutions offerings
- Plan and execute software upgrades and install software patches
- Perform system audits and analysis to provide recommendations to enhance system functions
- Provide training to non-technical resources
- Function as a team member, supporting other specialists
- Ensuring customer success in using software solutions
- Accurate reporting of project assignments and activities
We’re the best! But don’t take it from us, hear why our employees think so:
- “The flexibility and relaxed environment, the continuous learning opportunities, and of course…the people.”
- “Balance between work and life. Cohesiveness as a group, we work hard during the day, but know how to have fun.”
- “The transparency and autonomy. I feel like this environment allows me to grow and be the best that I can be at my job.”
- “The culture. The camaraderie and the work-life balance is amazing.”
- “The open collaboration and support from all departments. Truly supportive team and everyone is accountable.”
- “This company has hands down the best culture ever.”
Naviant is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify Employer seeking a diverse and talented workforce.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship not provided.