We are pleased to announce that Naviant will host the formal OnBase System Administration Training course in Verona, WI. This is the same formal course Hyland Software offers in Cleveland, OH for becoming a Certified OnBase System Administrator (OCSA).
Why Train at Naviant?
• Locally-Held means reduced travel expenses
• Smaller class sizes = more one-on-one attention
• Led by Hyland Professional Trainer
• Includes Breakfast, Lunches and Group Dinner
• Train in Latest Version
• State-of-the-Art Training Facility
• Same Formal Course As Offered in Cleveland OH
• Attend “Mini-Courses” Over Lunch by CCG
$2,800 per attendee. Priced right, OnBase and Naviant offer one of the lowest cost end-user training amongst competitive solutions.
The System Administration course is designed to introduce new and existing OnBase System Administrators to the use, maintenance and administration of OnBase. The class provides in-depth, hands-on experience that directly maps to the day-to-day activities of an OnBase System Administrator. The class also investigates effective maintenance strategies and resources available to OnBase System Administrators.
You must pre-register to attend this course. Naviant reserves the right to cancel the course if there are not enough participants. Class size is limited to 12 registrants. Course outline and agenda can be found here.