Digital Transformation in Government Starts with OnBase Document Management
Join us for an educational lunch & learn to see how your government peers are leveraging the power of OnBase to transform their critical digital processes with document management, process automation, optical character recognition, and case management.
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM | Registration & Lunch
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM | Keynote Speakers
Learn & Explore
- The Basics of the OnBase Platform for Government
- Case Studies: How State of WI Agencies are Using OnBase
- What’s New and Trending in the OnBase Platform
- How to Digitally Transform Document Management & Process Automation
- Demonstrations on Agenda Management, Open Records Request, ePlan Review, GIS Integrations, and more OnBase Government Solutions
Digital transformation isn’t a destination, but a journey!
Government departments have digital information and supporting systems, and often have for many years. However, many still struggle to transform operations. It’s not just about making information available digitally; it’s about what organizations do with that information – making decisions, driving processes, and serving internal and external customers.
Government agencies and municipalities… your peers are already using OnBase to transform document management and process automation. As an enterprise platform, OnBase helps introduce, enhance, and support document management, optical character recognition, workflow automation, file sharing, and case management solutions. Eliminate paper, automate tasks, provide easy and secure access, and reduce operating costs to provide better services to your community.
With Naviant’s existing State Contracts and Cooperative Purchasing Agreements, you can further leverage procurement advantages and established pricing discounts, including Naviant’s Local Government Pricing that offers OnBase at special discounts to municipalities with populations of less than 250,000 constituents.
This event is free and lunch is included. If you are unable to accept lunch on us but still wish to attend, we can accommodate your request. Leave a comment in the registration.
- We can allow you to pay for your lunch.
- Attend the networking opportunity during lunch, but do not eat lunch at the event.
- Only attend the educational portion from 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM.
Whatever your situation, Naviant can work with you so you can join us for this event.