Digital Transformation in Government Starts with OnBase Document Management
See how you can handle document management digitally. Government agencies and municipalities near you are using OnBase as their document management software. OnBase helps you do more with less. Eliminate paper, automate tasks, provide easy and secure access, and reduce operating costs to provide better services to your community.
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM | Registration & Lunch
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM | Keynote Speakers
What does Digital Transformation mean?
Digital transformation is about revamping the way you approach processes and document management with technology. A successful digital transformation can make life better for your staff AND your community.
Technology is here to stay; why not use it to your benefit.
Relieve staff from heavy workloads and repetitive processes with automation. With information stored in one platform and secure, digital access to content, employees can operate more efficiently.
Operating more efficiently leads to reduced operating costs and providing faster and better government services to your community.
OnBase can help you digitally transform:
- Agenda Management
- ePlan Review
- GIS Integrations
Kevin Flanagan and Chuck Duchon from Hyland, creator of OnBase, have many years of knowledge and experience within the Government space. They are experts in paperless Agenda Management, ePlan Review, GIS integrations, and State Government solutions.
- What digital transformation is and how can OnBase help you
- What’s new in OnBase – Agenda Management, FOIA, ePlan Review, & GIS Integrations
- New customer ideas on how to use OnBase within Government
- Learn how Case Management reduces the time, cost and risk of application redundancy
This event is free of charge. If you are unable to accept a free lunch but still wish to join us for lunch, we can accommodate your request.
- We can allow you to pay for your lunch.
- Attend the networking opportunity during lunch, but do not eat lunch at the event.
- Only attend the educational portion from 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM.
Whatever your situation, Naviant can work with you so you can join us for this event.