Posted: Jun. 28, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Naviant Inc. and Hyland Software Inc. introduce a new Local Government Pricing Bundle for government agencies with community populations of less than 250,000. The new Pricing Model provides local government access to the industry-leading OnBase Enterprise Content Management (ECM) & Business Process Management (BPM) Solution Suite through significantly discounted pricing for these qualifying communities.
The new Local Government Pricing Model includes an initial OnBase document management and workflow solution for frequently-requested functionalities, plus an extensive catalog of Add-On Solutions for additional areas of expansion.
Here are just a few of the areas that qualify for this Pricing Bundle:
- Finance & Administration | Agenda Management, Contract Management, Public Records
- Planning & Public Works | Electronic Plan Review, Esri Integrations, Asset Management, Cityworks Integration, Meritage, Tempest Prospero, etc.
- Office Administration | Accounts Payable, Human Resources
- Housing & Human Services | Policy & Procedure Administration, Affordable Housing, Eligibility Determination, Grant Management & Compliance
- Justice & Public Safety | Integrated Court Case Management, Law Enforcement
Naviant and OnBase have extensive experience working with local governments as an important enterprise asset to significantly improve the management of documents, unstructured content, business processes, and disparate data. OnBase provides a scalable foundation to the document-centric needs across all government business units. For more information on some of these solutions, please visit the Government Solutions area of our website.
In addition to the new Local Government Pricing Model, Wisconsin-based governments can further leverage Naviant’s existing Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with the State of Wisconsin to expedite purchases without additional bidding or procurement restrictions.
For more information on the new Local Government Pricing Bundles, Cooperative Purchasing Agreement, or other related matters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.