Posted: Dec. 18, 2012
Annual Holiday Trivia Challenge
Test your holiday cheer this year by taking the annual Naviant Holiday Trivia Challenge! It doesn’t matter if you’ve been naughty or nice, just take this quiz and check it twice. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
- Fill in the blank. Didn’t I ever tell you about Bumbles? Bumbles ________.
- In The Polar Express movie, what sort of “liquid refreshment” is dispensed to the children during their trip?
- What special delivery arrived in a package marked “fra-gi-le” (fragile)?
- Unscramble this holiday tradition: ISEOPNTIAT
- One foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say what?
- Why do I want my two front teeth for Christmas?
- On the eleventh day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me?
- According to the song, “Frosty The Snowman” what kind of soul does Frosty have?
- Unscramble this holiday tradition: GGGENO
- How many of Santa’s reindeer start with the letter D?
Scroll Down to Reveal the Answers…
- Hot Chocolate
- Leg Lamp
- Rudolf With Your Nose So Bright,Won’t You Guide My Sleigh Tonight?
- So I could wish you Merry Christmas!
- Eleven Pipers Piping!
- A jolly happy soul!
- Three. Donner, Dasher, Dancer
Happy Holidays to You & Yours From Naviant, a Diamond Support Partner & Solutions Integrator for OnBase!