Do you have a powerful drive to be highly successful? Do you find it extremely easy to network? Do you live life in the fast lane? We are looking for an aggressive sales person that wants to control their own territory and develop net new business opportunities with unlimited income potential.
Naviant, Inc., a business process consulting and best-in-class workflow and document management solutions provider, is currently expanding our sales team and is searching for a qualified and experienced sales professional with a personal history of exceptional accomplishments in solution sales. This position will focus on creating net new revenue opportunities with prospective customers. We attract, motivate, and retain employees by providing an open and growth-oriented environment that is dynamic by nature and driven by strategic revenue targets. This position is based out of Naviant Corporate Headquarters in Madison WI, with frequent travel to Prospect and Customer locations.
Background & Educational Requirements
- Minimum of five years of professional sales and account management experience
- Experience in “solution” selling with a focus on combining discrete product solutions with professional services, and/or consulting services
- Successful track-record of creating and expanding new business opportunities
- Consistently exceeds revenue goals attaining top 20% of sales
- Dedication to diagnostic / consultative selling approach
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships with all levels of an organization at operational and senior executive levels
- PC literate with experience using Microsoft Office suite, the Internet, CRM, and ECM software
- Four year degree preferred
- Base salary plus incentive commissions