Naviant is a global software and services company looking for a talented Marketing Content Writer to join our growing Marketing team in Madison WI or Middleburg Heights OH. If you are passionate about writing, are a self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment and loves the idea of being part of a fun creative team, we want to hear from you.
Your main role will be to create quality written content across our marketing channels that appeals to our prospects and clients, and positions Naviant as a thought leader. Responsibilities include writing content for marketing campaigns, authoring articles and blogs after researching and conversing with subject matter experts (SME), writing website content and featured content for new online assets, and finding online publishing opportunities for articles. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, have knowledge/interest in digital marketing tactics, and possess the ability to write clear persuasive messaging out of technical material. If you enjoy this type of dynamic B2B writing, then come join us!
Preference will be given to those with strong writing skills, bachelor’s degree and relevant experience. We are a growth-oriented company with smart, innovative people who believe in what we do for our customers, our employees and our communities. You will enjoy working in a culture with a unique approach to our employee experience.
- BA/BS in Marketing, English, Journalism, or a Teaching degree
- Prior writing, teaching or B2B marketing experience of 2+ years is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software and Google
- Prior knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including email marketing, content marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM), social marketing, and/or content syndication is preferred
- Collaborate with sales/marketing to write compelling content for campaigns within our government, insurance, and commercial verticals, and manage the campaigns via Salesfusion
- Develop and update written content for website and online assets that draw in readers and inspire clicks, and manage within WordPress
- Manage the Naviant blog via WordPress, including writing and sourcing articles
- Research and execute how and where to publish content online to generate leads
- Create and post to social media, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Interview customers and internal subject matter experts to write case studies and articles
- Perform other marketing administrative duties, including researching and adding/updating contacts in our CRM, participating in annual Summit, assisting with RFPs, and other duties as assigned
Complete the form below to apply.