Customer Care Specialist
Are you analytical and technical in nature? Do you strive for a high quality in your work and enjoy helping others solve problems? Are you interested in ECM solutions? We are looking for a well-rounded support person that wants to work both independently and with a team to resolve customer issues and identify areas for software improvement.
Naviant, Inc., a business process consulting and best-in-class workflow and document management solutions provider, is always looking for qualified candidates to expand our customer care group. Our ideal candidate has experience with ECM software solutions and has a proven, successful track record in customer support.
We attract, motivate, and retain employees by providing an open and growth-oriented environment that is dynamic by nature and driven by strategic initiatives. This position is based out of Naviant Corporate Headquarters in Verona WI, with the potential for infrequent travel to Customer locations.
Background & Educational Requirements
- BA/BS Information Systems or three to five years of system administration experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional designation
- Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Skills
- Experience with Server client infrastructure
- Three to five years' experience in a direct customer support position
- Two years' experience in a support desk/phone support position
- Experience installing and troubleshooting imaging software solutions
- Experience installing, supporting, and maintaining databases, web servers, and client server applications
- Prior experience with enterprise imaging or content management software is beneficial, direct experience with OnBase, Kofax, SalesLogix, or Brainware is an asset
- Base salary plus incentive commissions