Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
You’re an administrative professional who thrives on challenge. You enjoy aiding and performing tasks for numerous departments and personalities. You highly desire a position that is constantly changing and evolving in task variety. If you’re not busy, you’re not satisfied.
You need to know that you make a difference!
If this describes you, you will want to explore the Executive Assistant position that we are adding to our team. What type of team would you like to join?
Naviant’s people are bright, innovative, and highly adaptive, upbeat professionals who share a common desire to excel, and a commitment to provide a level of service and support that our customers look forward to experiencing. If this sounds like the type of team you’d like to join, read on to learn more about our Executive Assistant opportunity.
What will you do as an Executive Assistant?
- Support the President, EVP & COO, Director of Human Resources and Controller with various administrative duties (scheduling, communication with internal and external resources, facilitation of various activities).
- Assist with dispatching and scheduling two field service technicians
- Pulling data for monthly KPIs and surveys
- Process monthly contracts for annual Preventative Maintenance agreements
- Assist with expense report review and processing
- Assist with accounts payable processing
- Assist with billing
- Facilitate annual Employee Satisfaction survey and reporting
- Maintain MVP program
- Maintain ADP for appropriate corporate communication
- Assist in planning annual company meeting content
- Assist other departments with special projects as needed
Your Capabilities as an Executive Assistant?
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization in a friendly, professional and hospitable manner
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Rapid responsiveness to all inquiries both internally and externally
- Consistently demonstrate the flexibility to respond to changing situations and needs
- Fast learner who proactively seeks out opportunities rather than waiting to be asked
- Team player with the ability to collaboratively accomplish goals
- Strong customer focus, both internally and externally
- The ability to work outside the job description; this position will continually evolve based on business needs.
What you will bring to the Executive Assistant role;
- Associates or four-year degree in business
- One to three years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and energy
- An intuitive ability to work with different personalities
- Solid data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
You will enjoy working in a culture with a unique approach to our employee experience.
We understand the needs of candidates who desire discretion in the handling of their candidacy. If you desire confidentiality, please feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com to discuss this Executive Assistant position.