Manager of Software Solutions and Support
Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
Our people are bright, innovative, and highly adaptive, upbeat professionals who share a common desire to excel, and a commitment to provide a level of service and support that our customers look forward to experiencing.
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills will take you on your desired career path? Are you looking for a role where you can demonstrate your abilities, expand your skills while at the same time building your own future?
Naviant is seeking an innovative Manager of Software Solutions and Support who will lead a proven team of professionals to assist our clients in meeting their business needs.
You will enjoy working in a culture with a unique approach to our employee experience.
Want to hear more? You will be responsible for the overall performance of the Professional Services Group in providing consulting services to customers and collaborating with technical support staff administering and maintaining the company’s software solutions. This role has true career growth potential!
What will your day look like?
- Ensure that all deployed solutions are designed and implemented in a manner that meets customer requirements, scalability needs, and allows for expansion as customers’ needs change.
- Provide timely, well developed, and constructive feedback to other departments within the company regarding product development, use, support, and training for the purpose of improving their ability to deliver on the corporate mission of allowing organizations to operate more effectively and efficiently.
- Develop, document and implement a training program that provides assigned staff with the requisite Software knowledge and experience necessary to successfully execute their job responsibilities; identify knowledge transfer opportunities to partners and customers to address perceived competency gaps with technology and deployment techniques.
- Develop appropriate action plans, supporting documentation, and test files for all implementations performed by the Group necessary to maintain those solutions.
- Develop subordinate personnel; mentor them in terms of their personal growth in: technical competence, communication skills, and ability to effectively interact with clients and peers.
- Implement metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of Professional Services provided to our customer and partners.
- Create visibility into project schedules and requirements consistent with the aim to maximize resources during project downtime.
- Other duties as assigned.
What will you bring to our team?
- BA/BS Management/Information Systems or five or more years of experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the job.
- Ability to effectively manage others.
- Commitment to quality and exceeding expectations.
- Demonstrated dependability and flexibility.
- Install, configure, and support software and hardware solutions.
- A leader in diagnosing and resolving software and hardware issues.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with networks and client/server architectures.
- Ability to clearly document customer install configurations and installation procedures.
- Strong advanced interpersonal and customer relationship skills on the phone or at the customer location.
- Strong ability to defuse emotionally charged situations.
- Coaching ability to mentor less experienced solutions support representatives.
- Ability to evaluate new operating systems, networking technologies, and hardware advancements.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- High initiative with the ability to operate successfully with little direction.
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
We understand the needs of candidates who desire discretion in the handling of their candidacy. If you desire confidentiality please feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com
We are excited to meet you!
Complete the form below: