Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
Our people are bright, innovative, and highly adaptive, upbeat professionals who share a common desire to excel, and a commitment to provide a level of service and support that our customers look forward to experiencing.
Do you thrive on managing all the moving pieces of a project? Are you a natural communicator who knows how to share and drive a vision? If so, this might be the position that will take you to the next level in your career.
Naviant is seeking a Project Manager who has passion and talent in project management. This role creates and executes project work plans, meets changing needs and requirements to assist our clients in meeting their business goals.
You will enjoy working in a culture with a unique approach to our employee experience.
Want to hear more? You will be responsible for managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope while effectively applying our methodology and enforcing project standards.
This role has true career growth potential!
What will your day look like?
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages project budget.
- Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
- Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Manages day-to-day client interactions.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
What will you bring to our team?
- Four-year degree
- PM experience in one or more of these project areas; application programming, database and system design, business process improvement, and/or enterprise content management.
- PMP Certification or desire to pursue PMP Certification.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- High initiative with the ability to operate successfully with little direction.
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Commitment to quality and exceeding expectations.
- Demonstrated dependability and flexibility.
- Strong advanced interpersonal and customer relationship skills on the phone or at the customer location.
- Strong ability to defuse emotionally charged situations.
- Coaching ability to mentor less experienced solutions support representatives.
We understand the needs of candidates who desire discretion in the handling of their candidacy. If you desire confidentiality, please feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in joining our team, please visit our website often to see if we have an opportunity that matches your goals and skills. www.naviant.com
If you’d like information on an opportunity we have listed, or if you’re ready to apply, fill out the form below. We are excited to meet you!