Robotics Business Analyst
Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
Robotics Business Analyst
You love to challenge the ordinary in order to create the extraordinary! You are an innovator who is part of the future that is being transformed by robotics, agile processes, automation, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence and many other digital capabilities.
If this describes you, you will want to explore the Robotics Business Analyst position that we are adding to our team. What type of team would you like to join?
Naviant’s people are bright, innovative, and highly adaptive, upbeat professionals who share a common desire to excel, and a commitment to provide a level of service and support that our customers look forward to experiencing. If this sounds like the type of team you’d like to join, read on to learn more about our Robotics Business Analyst opportunity.
What will you do as a Robotics Business Analyst?
- Naviant’s Business Solution Analyst will routinely lead 2-4 projects of various size by guiding discovery, documenting the solution, and supporting the team in implementation.
- Provide subject matter expertise on robotic process automation (RPA) initiatives.
- Insert design and develop and implement RPA discovery bots.
- Interact with clients and evaluate and communicate data collected through RPA sessions to provide use cases and process design.
- Design and develop process solutions to meet customer requirements and expectations utilizing bot technology.
- Design test plan/scripts and execute per project requirements.
- Provide guidance to all project team members on developing, testing, updating and deploying the created solution.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of ECM, RPA, AI technologies, terminology, methodologies, and best practices.
- Recognize potential client solution opportunities and report detailed findings to principles, project managers and sales representative.
Your Capabilities as a Robotics Business Analyst
- Proficient in requirements gathering.
- Proficient in implementation facilitation.
- Writing and executing test plans/scripts per project requirements.
- Experience in application integrations.
- Ability to program with a high interest to learn Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Enterprise Content Service (ECM) technologies.
- Holding design sessions and influence customer directions based on best practices.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of client staff and management.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Excellent written communication skills with an ability to create high-quality, organized and concise documentation.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Highly motivated and ability to operate under limited supervision.
What you will bring to the Robotics Business Analyst role:
- 4-Year College Degree, preferably in Technology or Business-related degrees.
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Automation (RPA), Business Process Design/Process Improvement/Solution Design.
- Experience deploying complex software solutions.
- IT Industry and/or IT Consulting experience.
- 1-3 years of Business Analyst experience.
- Advanced experience with MS Windows, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think analytically with excellent problem-solving skills and technical aptitude.
You will enjoy working in a culture with a unique approach to our employee experience.
We understand the needs of candidates who desire discretion in the handling of their candidacy. If you desire confidentiality, please feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com to discuss the Business Solutions Analyst position.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please visit our website often to see if we have an opportunity that matches your goals and skills. www.naviant.com
If you’d like information on an opportunity we have listed, or if you’re ready to apply, click the appropriate link to the right. We are excited to meet you!