Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
Self- motivated. Enjoy success. Are you a winner? Have we got the job for you! Naviant wants YOU as our new Sales Representative.
Our people are bright, innovative, and highly adaptive, upbeat professionals who share a common desire to excel. As the Sales Representative you will drive to meet goals and objectives, while exceeding customer expectations along the way.
Since the 80’s Naviant has been nationally recognized for providing sophisticated enterprise content management and business process management solutions that drive efficiencies and insights into business data and processes to enable executives to make better decisions.
We’re the best! But don’t take it from us, hear why our employees think so:
- “The flexibility and relaxed environment, the continuous learning opportunities, and of course…the people.”
- “Balance between work and life. Cohesiveness as a group, we work hard during the day, but know how to have fun.”
- “The transparency and autonomy. I feel like this environment allows me to grow and be the best that I can be at my job.”
- “The culture. The camaraderie and the work-life balance is amazing.”
- “The open collaboration and support from all departments. Truly supportive team and everyone is accountable.”
- “This company has hands down the best culture ever.”
What it takes to join our team of winning Sales Representative:
- High energy, enthusiasm, and confidence
- Professional sales experience in technology
- “Solution” selling combining products and services to meet customer requirements
- Successful track-record of meeting/exceeding personal growth and sales plan objectives
- Sales representative with experience in locating, developing and expanding business
- Tech savvy, team player with strong customer relationship skills
A “day in the life” as our Sales Representative:
- Work in conjunction with our award-winning marketing team!
- Focus on net-new and account penetration growth, including cold calling
- The Sales Representative establishes meetings and relationships with net new customers for account penetration business, and net new customers, for Solutions
- Meet and exceed assigned performance objectives, including increasing revenue within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of opportunities across current customers and prospects
- Identify potential customers utilizing a horizontal and vertical market approach
- Follow up on Naviant-generated leads from tradeshows, advertising, and referrals
- Monitor and report on market and competitive activities
What are you waiting for? Apply Now! Before it’s too late.
If you have any trouble viewing the form below, please access the application for employment via this link.