Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
As a nationally-recognized ECM solutions integrator and BPM consulting organization, Naviant provides sophisticated enterprise content management (ECM) and business process management (BPM) solutions that drive efficiencies and insights into business data and processes.
We are adding a Solutions Architect to our team.
Are you a skilled professional with demonstrated success in executing BPM solutions? Are you passionate about process improvement and the technical aspect of content services?
Do you want to continue to grow in your career? Do you thrive in a growth-oriented environment that believes in what they do for their customers, employees and communities? Then you will enjoy working in a culture with a unique approach to our employee experience.
Want to learn more? The Solutions Architect executes on appropriate strategic BPM directions and sequence of deliverables within multiple industries while working with project teams to deliver process solutions to meet customer requirements and expectations.
What will your day look like?
- Configure workflow and/or workview solutions
- Programming in .NET, C# or similar applying current programming techniques
- Build Webservice integrations
- Write and execute test plans and scripts per project requirements
- Create Administrator and End-User Documentation
- Achieve required Vendor certifications
- Other duties as assigned
What will you bring to our team?
- Lean Experience
- Six-Sigma Training and/or Experience
- Experience with multiple BPM product suites
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of client staff and management
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Excellent written communication skills with an ability to create high-quality, organized and concise documentation
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- High level of initiative with the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated dependability
- Commitment to quality and exceeding expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Management or Related Program
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Process Redesign / Process Improvement
- 3+ years’ experience deploying BPM technology solutions including workflow and ECM
- 3+ years consulting experience in the BPM industry
- Experience with MS Windows, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience with Hyland product set
- Experience coding in HTML and VB/JAVA Script
- Demonstrated success in executing BPM solutions
We understand the needs of candidates who desire discretion in the handling of their candidacy. If you desire confidentiality please feel free to reach out to me directly to learn more about this opportunity prior to applying at firstname.lastname@example.org.