Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
Innovative company culture. A team you never want to leave. Work life balance. AND growth opportunities! What more could you ask for? Naviant has it all, which is why you should be our new Staff Accountant.
Our people are bright, innovative, and highly adaptive, upbeat professionals who share a common desire to excel. As the Staff Accountant you will be responsible for financial reporting, budget preparation and general bookkeeping.
Since the 80’s Naviant has been nationally recognized for providing sophisticated enterprise content management and business process management solutions that drive efficiencies and insights into business data and processes to enable executives to make better decisions.
We’re the best! But don’t take it from us, hear why our team thinks so:
- “The flexibility and relaxed environment, the continuous learning opportunities, and of course…the people.”
- “Balance between work and life. Cohesiveness as a group, we work hard during the day, but know how to have fun.”
- “The transparency and autonomy. I feel like this environment allows me to grow and be the best that I can be at my job.”
- “The culture. The camaraderie and the work-life balance is amazing.”
- “The open collaboration and support from all departments. Truly supportive team and everyone is accountable.”
- “This company has hands down the best culture ever.”
What you need to have your dream career as a Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Tech Savvy in Microsoft Office Suite
- Produce high quality work
- Meet and exceed deadlines
What your dream career as in store for you as a Staff Accountant:
- Maintain the management of the general ledger, including the maintenance, reconciliation and documentation of general ledger accounts
- Assist with month end closing of the books
- Reconcile daily cash accounts
- Assist with the processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare sales tax returns and assist with other tax compliance issues and returns
- Assist with the preparation of all required financial statements for the corporation
- Assemble and prepare statistics on key areas of company operations and assist in analyzing, interpreting and communicating this information
If you have any trouble viewing the form below, please access the application for employment via this link.