One Enterprise Information Platform to Empower Staff and Improve Constituent Service Across Government
When agency and department demands outpace IT’s capacity to meet them, process managers take decisions into their own hands. Unfortunately, every new application in your portfolio adds time, cost and risk that IT must manage, integrate, replicate, secure and maintain. Then, the cycle goes on and on. Jump off the merry-go-round and invest in a case management platform that supports the creation of new solutions across government in a low-code rapid application development environment.
Ways you can use case management software in government:
- Incident Management: Report on and track the resolution of incidents and other complains from constituents or employees.
- Inspections and Investigations: Empower your field staff with remote access to necessary documents, information and required e-forms for site visits.
- Human and Child Services: From Child Support Enforcement to your Board of Developmental Disabilities, case management enables you to connect your systems and enter all relevant data pertaining to an existing case.
- Boards and Commissions Management: Manage the appointments and elected positions on government boards and committees. Track the appointment history of every one of your board members.
- Licensing: Replace the old or inefficient applications currently used to approve and track licensees with a single, centralized licensing system.
- Physical Records Management: Use your case management solution to build an application that supports the tracking of physical records at your organization.
- Correspondence Management: Case management enables you to automate the creation of correspondence around specific events.
- Oil and Gas Well Monitoring: Enables government agencies to easily track data surrounding oil and gas wells and share it.
- Military and Intelligence Agency Background Checks: Simplify the completion of background checks by pulling in all related documents and information.
- Land Leases and Permits: Track leases, permit applications and data and connect them to required document submissions.
- Grants Management: Use case management to control the data, processes and documentation for the various grant funds you are awarding and expending in your community.
- Public Records Request: OnBase case management simplifies request submission and fulfillment.
- Contract Management: OnBase provides tools to manage contract creation, review, distribution and renewal.