Automate your plan submission, review and approval process with OnBase Electronic Plan Review. With OnBase, you speed up reviews and make it easy for reviewers to collaborate using a single, central file for markups and comments. Behind the scenes, OnBase easily configures to your process and integrates with existing permitting and GIS solutions without expensive and difficult-to-change custom code. OnBase ePlan Review provides transparency across the board, from staff and executives to submitters.
OnBase ePlan Review:
- Firstly, with OnBase ePlan, you can submit plans electronically.
- You also gain the capability to pull data from your permitting and GIS applications.
- Additionally, you are able to route for review.
- OnBase allows you to review, comment, markup and collaborate in real time.
- You unlock the ability to notify a submitter of required changes and status.
- In addition, it allows you to compare revisions and track changes.
- If necessary, resubmit and restart at #2.
- Finally, you can approve plans easily.
Your Process without the Paper
OnBase helps you go paperless from the start. It does this through a number of its abilities. For one, it achieves this by leveraging permitting system data. Additionally, it does this by providing a plan submission portal and connecting to a plan review workflow that manages review assignment, notifications, and deadlines.
Support Review, Comparison, and Collaboration
Because OnBase has a true central repository, there is no need to use local copies and manually aggregate comments and markups. OnBase supports simultaneous access and markup capability, as well as the ability to refresh as needed to see the most current feedback from all reviewers, improving collaboration.
Support Transparency and Process Improvement
OnBase ePlan Review provides a project dashboard for review coordinators to instantly see the status of reviews, staff assignments and deadlines. The submission portal refreshes with status updates as reviews are routed for submitters, who can also be notified by email.