Interactive Workbook | How to Leverage OnBase in Government
Develop a solution, drive efficiency and create great constituent experiences.
Are you new to OnBase and wondering how to get started, or an old pro but want to know what department to focus on next? If so, this interactive workbook is for you. Arranged into six categories, this workbook is carefully designed to encompass the ideal elements of enterprise content management (ECM) and content services solutions, regardless of department. These questions help you think about your current systems, processes and challenges and will help you select departments and solutions that can have the best impact on your agency.
- CAPTURE – Capture ALL critical content (paper, electronic and data) from any location. Minimal data entry is required because your documents are automatically classified.
- MANAGE – Drive content through your processes and eliminate wasted time. Automate decisions in your processes, handle exceptions with tools to manage related tasks, activities and conversations, and facilitate case management activities.
- ACCESS – Everyone who needs to access content and processes can easily do so from anywhere. The user experience is personalised, integrated with core applications, available from mobile devices and extended to authorised users outside of your organisation.
- INTEGRATE – Content integrates seamlessly with core applications without requiring custom code. Not only is content instantly available directly from these applications, the systems also synchronize data in real-time behind the scenes.
- MEASURE – Monitor and report on the information and activities within your OnBase system. Identify and eliminate bottlenecks. Prepare for audits with instant insight into exactly what information you do and don’t have, all without involving IT administrators.
- STORE – Securely store and protect content from disaster during its entire lifecycle with built-in data redundancy. Automatically destroy content when it expires in accordance with legal retention requirements.