OnBase Workbook: How to Leverage OnBase More Across Enterprise
How Does Your OnBase Solution Measure Up Against the “OnBase GOLD Standard”
Have you ever wondered, “Am I using OnBase to its maximum potential?” or “Where do I focus next to add more value to my solution?” If so, this workbook is for you. It is arranged into six categories, carefully designed to encompass the ideal elements of EVERY OnBase solution, regardless of industry or department.
- CAPTURE – Capture ALL critical content (paper, electronic and data) from any location. Minimal data entry is required because your documents are automatically classified.
- PROCESS – Drive content through your processes and eliminate wasted time. Automate decisions in your processes, handle exceptions with tools to manage related tasks, activities and conversations, and facilitate case management activities.
- ACCESS – Everyone who needs to access content and processes can easily do so from anywhere. The user experience is personalised, integrated with core applications, available from mobile devices and extended to authorised users outside of your organisation.
- INTEGRATE – Content integrates seamlessly with core applications without requiring custom code. Not only is content instantly available directly from these applications, the systems also synchronize data in real-time behind the scenes.
- MEASURE – Monitor and report on the information and activities within your OnBase system. Identify and eliminate bottlenecks. Prepare for audits with instant insight into exactly what information you do and don’t have, all without involving IT administrators.
- STORE – Securely store and protect content from disaster during its entire lifecycle with built-in data redundancy. Automatically destroy content when it expires in accordance with legal retention requirements.
Now, ask yourself, “Does my solution include elements from each of these categories?” If not, you will quickly find opportunities for improvement there. For the areas where you do have functionality (for example, every OnBase solution involves some form of capture), each section presents a series of deep-dive questions to help you reflect on new and exciting ways to optimize your OnBase solution.