Presentation Topics & Agenda
- Executive Session Keynote: Intelligent Automation by Author Pascal Bornet
- 3 Ingredient Recipe for Digital Transformation Success
- What’s New in OnBase Foundation EP5
- Contracts, PO’s, and Invoices, Oh, My! Tame the Beast of the Back Office
- Let the Sun Shine on Your Cloud Migration
- Entering the Shark Tank: Intelligent Automation Edition
- RECALCULATING….RPA & Process Mining: Your Organizational GPS to Keep Your Transformation En Route
- Successful Change Management: It’s all about the people!
- Accelerate Your Digital Transformation with Low-Code App Development & Citizen Developers
- Infuse Intelligence into Your Capture Process
- Making Meaningful Connections: Foundational Hyland Tools for a Post-COVID World
- Come Along on the HR Automation Journey
- OnBase Tips & Tricks
- Government Industry Office Hours & Networking
- Insurance Office Hours & Networking
You can view and download the complete agenda and session descriptions here.
What is the Naviant Summit?
It’s a free educational event on digitally transforming your business and exploring how you can improve your business processes. The event is open to all Naviant customers and invited guests.
Since 2003, we have been coming together to discuss and learn creative solutions to business process challenges.
This year, the Naviant Summit is virtual!
We’ve gathered the industry experts and consultants, and now, all we need is you! Join us for this free educational event designed to improve your organization’s performance and continuity.
The main event will be on Tuesday, September 14th, and Wednesday, September 15th from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDT. During our time together, we’ll hear customer stories, explore popular topics and trends, and have the chance to network 1:1 with other attendees in video chat rooms. Take a peek at the full agenda.
Why You Should Attend this Content Management Conference?
- Hear How Naviant Customers are Using OnBase
- Access to Hyland Software, ABBYY, Kryon RPA and Naviant Experts
- Breakout Sessions for Both New and Experienced Users
- Network with other business users
- This Event is Free!
- Prospective Customers: Connect and learn from current customers
- Current Customers: Explore how to expand your current solution
- Executives: There is an exclusive executive session
Who Attends the Naviant Summit?
We believe in sharing knowledge. This event is loaded with OnBase, Brainware, ABBYY & Kryon RPA experts, including Naviant Business Process Consultants, Vendor Partner Technical Experts and current Naviant customers. Also in attendance are people who are new to content management and OnBase. With ample opportunities to connect with others, there is so much we can learn from each other.
The Naviant Summit conference is only open to existing Naviant clients currently supported by Naviant as well as invited prospects.
Popular attendee titles include:
- C-Level Executives – CFOs, CIOs, COOs
- IT Professionals – IT Directors, Business Analysts, Change Management Leaders, Project Managers, Database Administrators, Programmers and Developers, etc.
- Finance Professionals – Controllers, Finance Directors, AP Professionals, Shared Services, etc.
- Transformation Professionals – Digital Transformation, Innovation, SVP Shared Services, Director of Shared Services, Center of Excellence
- HR Managers
- Operational Managers
- Government Professionals – Clerks, Deputy Directors, etc.
- Insurance Professionals – Director of Claims, Director of Underwriting, etc.
- Virtually anyone with an interest in Digital Transformation can attend!
On Thursday, September 16th, you can earn your recertification in OnBase System Administration or OnBase Workflow Administration or both. You must already have your certification in order to be eligible. Naviant will be emailing those who are eligible for these courses in August with the registration information. If you haven’t received an email and believe you should have, please email Katelyn Wied.
The Naviant Summit Innovation Award goes to a customer who has implemented a Digital Transformation solution using the Hyland OnBase platform, Brainware, or ABBYY. If you think your organization’s solution outshines the rest, nominate your solution for a chance to win the Innovation Award!
Tell us why your organization’s solution rocks for a chance to win the following:
- Press Release & Solution Highlight at 2021 Summit
- Complimentary Full Pass to attend either CommunityLIVE or ABBYY Conference ($2,000 value)
Submit your digital transformation story by filling out this online form by 11:59 PM ET on Thursday, August 26, 2021. Entries submitted after that time will not be accepted.
01.Bill Priemer, Hyland's President & CEO
02.Pascal Bornet, Author of Intelligent Automation (Executive Session Only)
03.Colleen Alber, Product Evangelist at Hyland
04.Glenn Gibson, Director of Global Technology Evangelist at Hyland
Bill Priemer, Hyland's President & CEO
Bill joined Hyland in 1997 as Vice President of Marketing. He became Vice President of Sales & Marketing in 2001, Chief Operating Officer in 2005, and CEO in January 2013. Prior to joining Hyland, Bill worked at FedEx Corporation and at AST Research, a personal computer manufacturer.
Bill received a master’s degree in Marketing from Northwestern University and undergraduate degrees from Boston College. He was born and raised in Northeast Ohio. While he has lived elsewhere and travels extensively, he is happy and proud to call the Cleveland area home.
Bill serves on the boards of John Carroll University, Business Volunteers Unlimited, and Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education.
Pascal Bornet, Author of Intelligent Automation (Executive Session Only)
Pascal Bornet is a recognized global expert, thought leader, and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation (IA). He founded and led the IA practices for Mckinsey & Company and Ernst & Young (EY), where he drove hundreds of IA transformations across industries. Bornet is a member of the Forbes Technology Council, and he was awarded Global Top Voice in Technology 2019. Bornet is an influencer on the topic of IA with more than 300,000 followers on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Colleen Alber, Product Evangelist at Hyland
Colleen has been a product evangelist at Hyland since 2005. She shares her enthusiasm about software and technology with people all over the world during training events, conferences, and (more frequently) online. She loves to deliver solution presentations and share customer success stories—catch her live and she’ll do just that. Outside of the office, Colleen is an imperfect mother, yoga instructor, and peanut butter lover. Recently she’s taken up the sport of Pickleball…kitchenette anyone?
Glenn Gibson, Director of Global Technology Evangelist at Hyland
Glenn Gibson is the author of the book Before the Mic and Director, Global Technology Evangelist at Hyland. Glenn is an award-winning public speaker with a passion for technology and has collected several IT certifications such as a VMware Certified Professional, Citrix Certified Administrator and Microsoft Certified Professional over his 16 year tenure at Hyland. As a native of Scotland, his passions include playing in bands, expanding his vinyl collection and things Scottish; kilts, bagpipes, whisky, (real) football, meat pies and anything deep fried.