Where professional meet to share ideas, find inspiration, and solve process challenges with OnBase.
What is the Naviant Summit?
Every year since 2003, Naviant customers, OnBase experts, process consultants, and people new to enterprise information management meet to discuss and explore creative solutions to their business process challenges.
This two-day educational document management conference focuses on customers case studies, breakout sessions, industry roundtable discussions, hands-on Hyland OnBase training opportunities, an executive forum, and plenty of networking. All of this is designed to help you improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your organization.
Why You Should Attend this Content Management Conference?
- Hear How Naviant Customers are Using OnBase
- Access to Hyland Software and Naviant Experts
- Breakout Sessions for Both New and Experienced Users
- Hands-On Technical Training on Day Two*
- See OnBase’s Product Roadmap
- Network with other OnBase Users
- This Event is Free!
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included in this event. If you cannot accept free meals, we can accommodate your request. Please leave a comment in the registration and we will reach out to you.
- Prospective Customers: Connect and learn from current customers
- Current Customers: Explore how to expand your current solution
- Executives: There is an exclusive executive session
Who Attends the Naviant Summit?
We believe in sharing knowledge. This event is loaded with OnBase experts – Hyland Software Employees, Naviant Business Process Consultants, and current Naviant customers. Also in attendance are people who are new to content management and OnBase. With ample opportunities to connect with others, there is so much we can learn from each other.
The Naviant Summit conference is only open to existing Naviant clients currently supported by Naviant as well as invited prospects.
- IT Directors
- Operational Managers
- Business Analyst
- Change Management Leaders
- Project Managers
- AP Professionals
- Finance Directors
- Share Services
- Director of Claims
- Database Administrators
- Records Manager
- Programmers and Developers
- IT Professionals
- HR Managers