Hope You Can Come to the Naviant Summit - Message from CEO of Naviant
The Naviant Summit is where professionals meet to share ideas, find inspiration, and solve business process challenges with technology.
2022 Presentation Topics & Agenda
- Get Ready to Upgrade: What’s New with OnBase
- Digital Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye
- Introduction to Workflow: Automating Processes with OnBase to Empower Your Distributed Workforce
- OnBase 101: An Introduction to the Platform
- The Great & Powerful Wizard of AP!
- Don’t Jeopardize Your HR Transformation
- Maximize the Value of WorkView: The Power of Workflow, Forms, and Reporting Dashboards
- Naviant Managed Services
- Why Tribal Governments are Using OnBase to Streamline Processing & Better Serve Members
- Government Industry Session
- Higher Education Industry Session
- What’s Coming: The Roadmap for OnBase
- Get on Cloud Nine: Top Benefits of Moving to the Cloud
- Leverage Your Investments: OnBase Integration with Salesforce
- Promote Continuous Improvement with Reporting Dashboards
- Raise Your Process IQ
- Finally – The Robots are Here to Help!
- Intelligent Capture: More Than Just Your Grandparent’s OCR
- Intro to Nuxeo (DAM)
- Re-think Your Document Centric Processes to Win in the “Age of the Customer”
You can view and download the complete agenda and session descriptions here.
What is the Naviant Summit?
It’s a free educational event on digitally transforming your business and exploring how you can improve your business processes. The event is open to all Naviant customers and invited guests.
Since 2003, we have been coming together to discuss and learn creative solutions to business process challenges.
This year, the Naviant Summit is virtual!
We’ve gathered the industry experts and consultants, and now, all we need is you! Join us for this free educational event designed to improve your organization’s performance and continuity.
The main event will be on Tuesday, May 16 and Wednesday, May 17, 2023. During our time together, we’ll hear customer stories, explore popular topics and trends, and have the chance to attend an optional in-person social event based on your location. Here is 2022 full agenda to give you an idea of what to expect.
Why You Should Attend this Content Management Conference?
- Hear How Naviant Customers are Using OnBase
- Access to Hyland Software, ABBYY, Kryon RPA and Naviant Experts
- Breakout Sessions for Both New and Experienced Users
- This Event is Free!
- Prospective Customers: Connect and learn from current customers
- Current Customers: Explore how to expand your current solution
Who Attends the Naviant Summit?
We believe in sharing knowledge. This event is loaded with OnBase, Brainware, ABBYY & Kryon RPA experts, including Naviant Business Process Consultants, Vendor Partner Technical Experts and current Naviant customers. Also in attendance are people who are new to content management and OnBase. With ample opportunities to connect with others, there is so much we can learn from each other.
The Naviant Summit conference is only open to existing Naviant clients currently supported by Naviant as well as invited prospects.
Popular attendee titles include:
- C-Level Executives – CFOs, CIOs, COOs
- IT Professionals – IT Directors, Business Analysts, Change Management Leaders, Project Managers, Database Administrators, Programmers and Developers, etc.
- Finance Professionals – Controllers, Finance Directors, AP Professionals, Shared Services, etc.
- Transformation Professionals – Digital Transformation, Innovation, SVP Shared Services, Director of Shared Services, Center of Excellence
- HR Managers
- Operational Managers
- Government Professionals – Clerks, Deputy Directors, etc.
- Insurance Professionals – Director of Claims, Director of Underwriting, etc.
- Virtually anyone with an interest in Digital Transformation can attend!
On Thursday, May 18th, 2023 you can earn your recertification in OnBase System Administration or OnBase Workflow Administration or both. You must already have your certification in order to be eligible. Naviant will be emailing those who are eligible for these courses with the registration information. If you haven’t received an email and believe you should have, please email Mary Sue Olson.
The Naviant Summit Innovation Award goes to a customer who has implemented a Digital Transformation solution using the Hyland OnBase platform, Brainware, or ABBYY. If you think your organization’s solution outshines the rest, nominate your solution for a chance to win the Innovation Award!
Tell us why your organization’s solution rocks for a chance to win the following:
- Press Release & Solution Highlight at 2022 Summit
- Complimentary Full Pass to attend either CommunityLIVE or ABBYY Conference ($2,000 value)
Submit your digital transformation story by filling out this online form by 11:59 PM ET on Friday, April 15, 2022. Entries submitted after that time will not be accepted.
01.Early Bird Trivia Contest
02.Innovation Award Winners
04.Hyland Cloud: Why, When & How
Early Bird Trivia Contest
Start your day with some fun and friendly trivia with the popular app, Kahoot! We will only be covering fun topics, like TV shows, popular movies, sports, and toys and games. Ann-Marie Cain, the “Queen of Useless Knowledge,” and Rachel Lahti, the “Hostess with The Mostest,” will lead three rounds, lasting five minutes each. A prize will be given to the winner of each round.
Innovation Award Winners
2023 *Insert Your Company Name Here*
Who knows, this year could be YOU!
2022 – Utica National Insurance Group
Utica National Insurance Group, a leading expert in the personal & commercial insurance industry, committed to providing its customers with reliable, excellent service when they need it most, was awarded for its creative, impactful use of the OnBase intelligent process automation solution.
2021 – Mitchell International
2020 – Envolve Dental
Join us for specialty sessions focused on Government, Tribal Government, and Higher Education. All groups will be focused on discussing the positive impact that content, process, and case management can have. We will under many ideas for how you can elevate your digital transformation strategy.
Hyland Cloud: Why, When & How
Everyone is talking about the Cloud. Don’t miss this information packed session on all things Cloud. We will guide you through the key migration considerations, including security, integrations, reporting, upgrades, and critical lessons learned so when you’re ready to move to the Cloud, you’ll know what to expect.
Has your OnBase environment felt the effects of the Great Resignation? You’re not alone. We’ve heard from many organizations that are struggling to maximize the value of OnBase due to competing priorities, unexpected outages, and a lack of expertise. Did you know Naviant can now support and manage your OnBase solution for you? Join the session called “Naviant Managed Services” to hear client stories that left the headaches behind and jumped on the Naviant train.