The Naviant Summit is where professional meet to share ideas, find inspiration, and solve business process challenges with technology.
2020 Naviant Summit
What is the Naviant Summit?
It’s a free educational event on digitally transforming your business and exploring how you can improve your business processes. The event is open to all Naviant customers and invited guests.
Since 2003, we have been coming together to discuss and learn creative solutions to business process challenges.
This year, the Naviant Summit is virtual!
We’ve gathered the industry experts and consultants, and now, all we need is you! Join us for this free educational event designed to improve your organization’s performance and continuity.
The main event will be on Tuesday, September 15th, and Wednesday, September 16th from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDT. During our time together, we’ll hear customer stories, explore popular topics and trends, and have the chance to network 1:1 with other attendees in video chat rooms. Take a peek at the full agenda.
Plus, there is a Bonus Day for our OnBase Customers. On Thursday, September 17th, you can earn your recertification in OnBase System Administration or OnBase Workflow Administration or both.
Why You Should Attend this Content Management Conference?
- Hear How Naviant Customers are Using OnBase
- Access to Hyland Software, ABBYY, Kryon RPA and Naviant Experts
- Breakout Sessions for Both New and Experienced Users
- OnBase Recertification available on Day 3
- Network with other business users
- This Event is Free!
- Prospective Customers: Connect and learn from current customers
- Current Customers: Explore how to expand your current solution
- Executives: There is an exclusive executive session
Who Attends the Naviant Summit?
We believe in sharing knowledge. This event is loaded with OnBase, Brainware, ABBYY & Kryon RPA experts, including Naviant Business Process Consultants, Vendor Partner Technical Experts and current Naviant customers. Also in attendance are people who are new to content management and OnBase. With ample opportunities to connect with others, there is so much we can learn from each other.
The Naviant Summit conference is only open to existing Naviant clients currently supported by Naviant as well as invited prospects.
Popular attendee titles include:
- C-Level Executives – CFOs, CIOs, COOs
- IT Professionals – IT Directors, Business Analysts, Change Management Leaders, Project Managers, Database Administrators, Programmers and Developers, etc.
- Finance Professionals – Controllers, Finance Directors, AP Professionals, Shared Services, etc.
- HR Managers
- Operational Managers
- Government Professionals – Clerks, Deputy Directors, etc.
- Insurance Professionals – Director of Claims, etc.
- Virtually anyone with an interest in Digital Transformation can attend!
The Naviant Summit Innovation Award is new this year, and will be awarded to a customer who has implemented a Digital Transformation solution using the Hyland OnBase platform, Brainware, or ABBYY. If you think your organization’s solution outshines the rest, nominate your solution for a chance to win the Innovation Award!
Tell us why your organization’s solution rocks for a chance to win the following:
- Press Release & Solution Highlight at 2020 Summit
- Complimentary Full Pass to attend either CommunityLIVE or ABBYY Conference ($1,499 value)
Submit your digital transformation story by filling out this online form by 11:59 PM CDT on Monday, August 31, 2020. Entries submitted after that time will not be accepted.Award Application
Questions? Email us at email@example.com