Hope You Can Come to the Naviant Summit - Message from CEO of Naviant
The Naviant Summit is where professionals meet to share ideas, find inspiration, and solve business process challenges with technology.
Presentation Topics & Agenda
- OnBase 101
- What’s New in OnBase Foundation
- How to Identify Need Across the Organization
- Hyland’s Simplified Pricing Model – What is it and should I convert?
- Payment Processing with InvoiceCloud
- Demystifying Hyland Cloud
- Contract Management Automation
- Take Workflow to the Next Level
- Electronic Signatures Made Easy
- Government Industry Session
- Higher Education Industry Session
- Naviant Managed Services
- WorkView – I Want to See Everything
- OnBase Integration for Salesforce
- OnBase Reporting Dashboards
- Artificial Intelligence for Intelligent Document Processing
- How AP Automation Drive Efficiency in Accounting Processes
- Reduce Risk & Improve Compliance by Managing Retention with OnBase
- Optimizing the Digital Employee Experience with Integrations
- Fast-Track Your Digital Workload with OnBase & Hyland RPA
You can view and download the complete agenda and session descriptions here.
What is the Naviant Summit?
It’s a free educational event on digitally transforming your business and exploring how you can improve your business processes. The event is open to all Naviant customers and invited guests.
Since 2003, we have been coming together to discuss and learn creative solutions to business process challenges.
This year, the Naviant Summit is virtual!
We’ve gathered the industry experts and consultants, and now, all we need is you! Join us for this free educational event designed to improve your organization’s performance and continuity.
The main event will be on Tuesday, May 16 and Wednesday, May 17, 2023. During our time together, we’ll hear customer stories, explore popular topics and trends, and have the chance to attend an optional in-person social event based on your location. Here is the 2023 full agenda to give you an idea of what to expect.
Why You Should Attend this Content Management Conference?
- Hear How Naviant Customers are Using OnBase
- Access to Hyland Software, ABBYY, and Naviant Experts
- Breakout Sessions for Both New and Experienced Users
- This Event is Free!
- Prospective Customers: Connect and learn from current customers
- Current Customers: Explore how to expand your current solution
Who Attends the Naviant Summit?
We believe in sharing knowledge. This event is loaded with OnBase, Brainware, ABBYY & Kryon RPA experts, including Naviant Business Process Consultants, Vendor Partner Technical Experts and current Naviant customers. Also in attendance are people who are new to content management and OnBase. With ample opportunities to connect with others, there is so much we can learn from each other.
The Naviant Summit conference is only open to existing Naviant clients currently supported by Naviant as well as invited prospects.
Popular attendee titles include:
- C-Level Executives – CFOs, CIOs, COOs
- IT Professionals – IT Directors, Business Analysts, Change Management Leaders, Project Managers, Database Administrators, Programmers and Developers, etc.
- Finance Professionals – Controllers, Finance Directors, AP Professionals, Shared Services, etc.
- Transformation Professionals – Digital Transformation, Innovation, SVP Shared Services, Director of Shared Services, Center of Excellence
- HR Managers
- Operational Managers
- Government Professionals – Clerks, Deputy Directors, etc.
- Insurance Professionals – Director of Claims, Director of Underwriting, etc.
- Virtually anyone with an interest in Digital Transformation can attend!
On Thursday, May 18th, 2023 you can earn your recertification in OnBase System Administration or OnBase Workflow Administration or both. You must already have your certification in order to be eligible. Naviant will be emailing those who are eligible for these courses with the registration information. If you haven’t received an email and believe you should have, please email Mary Sue Olson.
The Naviant Summit Innovation Award goes to a customer who has implemented a Digital Transformation solution using the Hyland OnBase platform, Brainware, or ABBYY. If you think your organization’s solution outshines the rest, nominate your solution for a chance to win the Innovation Award!
Tell us why your organization’s solution rocks for a chance to win the following:
- Press Release & Solution Highlight at 2023 Summit
- Complimentary Full Pass to attend either CommunityLIVE or ABBYY Conference ($2,000 value)
Submit your digital transformation story by filling out this online form by 11:59 PM ET on Friday, April 14, 2023. Entries submitted after that time will not be accepted.
01.Keynote: SHIFT Happens
02.Early Bird Trivia Contest
03.Innovation Award Winners
05.Demystifying the Hyland Cloud
Keynote: SHIFT Happens
How to Manage Through Digital Change While Retaining Employees and Boosting Productivity
Are your leaders ready to help your organization shift to digital and manage resistance to change? Some employees love new ideas, software and processes, but others may feel threatened. Leaders need to be aware of how today’s great, new opportunities can be seen as “stranger danger” by key personnel. You don’t want to lose your best people in an important time of transition. Brian Carter’s digital transformation keynote programs deal with the typical obstacles and stresses that leaders and transformation teams encounter by combining hilarious jokes and true stories with real business case studies and research from organizations who’ve already successfully completed the journey you’re now beginning.
Early Bird Trivia Contest
Start your day with trivia! We will only be covering fun topics, like TV shows, popular movies, sports, and toys and games. There will be three rounds, lasting five minutes each and a prize will be given to the winner of each round.
Innovation Award Winners
2023 *Insert Your Company Name Here*
Who knows, this year could be YOU!
2022 – Utica National Insurance Group
Utica National Insurance Group, a leading expert in the personal & commercial insurance industry, committed to providing its customers with reliable, excellent service when they need it most, was awarded for its creative, impactful use of the OnBase intelligent process automation solution.
2021 – Mitchell International
2020 – Envolve Dental
Join us for specialty sessions focused on Government and Higher Education. These groups will be focused on discussing the positive impact that content, process, and case management can have. We will under many ideas for how you can elevate your digital transformation strategy.
Demystifying the Hyland Cloud
A move to the Hyland Cloud provides an improved experience for your customers, increasing productivity by reducing the burden of managing infrastructure, or lowering your risk of a cybersecurity attack. Naviant’s Cloud Cent of Excellence team is dedicated to guiding you through your cloud migration and providing the expertise to help you manage your environment post-migration. Come see how Hyland Cloud compares to other cloud offerings and how the Naviant team helps you demystify the process.
Many organizations struggle to maximize the value of OnBase due to competing priorities, unexpected outages, and a lack of expertise. With Naviant Managed Services, we augment, supplement, or outsource your OnBase support team to industry experts. We will review our managed services offerings and future vision. Plus, we’ll share success stories from organizations already using Naviant Managed Services.