Business Development Manager
Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
You are a sales professional who lives for the thrill of the hunt! You have experience in technology sales and enjoy this industry. You are experienced in “solution” selling, which has produced a great track record in securing new business.
You know how to ride the roller coaster of sales, knowing that rejection is just part of the ride. Prospecting is second nature to you; you enjoy it, knowing that each reach-out gets you closer to the next sale.
You are highly professional in your approach and communication style with all contacts, including C-suite executives. You combine professionalism with a high energy, determined and confident approach.
Are you looking for a company that will appreciate and reward your sales success? Naviant is a company that rewards their employees with a solid base salary and an uncapped commission plan. Learn more about us!
What type of team would you like to join?
Naviant’s people are bright, innovative, and highly adaptive, upbeat professionals who share a common desire to excel, and a commitment to provide a level of service and support that our customers look forward to experiencing. If this sounds like the type of team you’d like to join, read on to learn more about our Business Development Manager.
What will you do as our Business Development Manager?
- Focus on net-new and account penetration growth, including cold calling
- Establish meetings and relationships with existing customers for account penetration business, and net new customers, for ECM Solutions and Consulting Services
- Meet and exceed assigned performance objectives, including increasing revenue within assigned territory and accounts
- Focus on net-new and account penetration growth
- Develop, maintain, and focus on an active pipeline of opportunities across current customers and prospects
- Identify potential customers utilizing a horizontal and vertical market approach
- Professionally communicate with customers and prospects via meetings, phone, email and letters; maintaining all communication in CRM
- Respond to calls/inquiries/questions from existing customers and prospects
- Assist with RFP/RFI/RFB process responses
- Monitor and report on market and competitive activities
- Keep current on industry trends and solutions through training and education
- Positive team interaction and leadership demonstration
Background Requirements for our Business Development Manager-
- Minimum of 5 years of professional sales experience in technology
- Experience in “solution” selling combining product(s) and services(s) to meet customer requirements
- Successful track-record of meeting/exceeding personal growth and sales plan objectives
- Experience in locating, developing and expanding business intelligence in a territory containing assigned accounts and assigned targets; the primary focus will be on net new pursuit.
- PC literate with experience using Microsoft Office suite, the Internet, CRM, and ECM software
Your Capabilities as our Business Development Manager-
- Ability to develop and execute a specific target pursuit strategy
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships with customers and prospects
- Ability to execute on team-selling tasks, as assigned as a part of an overall sales strategy
- Team player with the ability to collaboratively accomplish territory goals
- Ability to professionally present and represent complex Naviant solutions and services
- Flexibility to adapt to changing products, services, and markets
- High degree of energy, enthusiasm, and confidence
- Strong customer relationship skills, including excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills, including presentations and demonstrations
What you will bring to the Business Development Manager position-
- High School Diploma/Equivalent or Associate Degree
- One to two years’ experience in a professional or office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient in Social Media platforms
You will enjoy working in a culture with a unique approach to our employee experience.
We understand the needs of candidates who desire discretion in the handling of their candidacy. If you desire confidentiality, please feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com to discuss the Business Development Manager position.