How Automation Transforms Tribal Government
Transform the way you do business and better your entire community with tribal government software. Both of these goals are possible with a single document management solution that is scalable. A document management solution means all your content is digital, connected, and organized in one place. You can even streamline the way you manage your documents through workflow automation. In the process, you can improve tribal member services and save money.
First, focus your digital transformation efforts on becoming paperless. A document management solution captures, stores, and retrieves your data. But it also manages your critical data, documents, and content. You can even preserve your tribal records, hold tribal membership, history, and other data.
Once your content is digital, you gain many powers. You can manage content, processes, and cases through workflow automation. For example, automate your routing and approvals with all the tracking and reporting you need. You can also shorten and unify your case management processing. Picture a single view into a problem that includes every piece of data you need to resolve the issue.
Integrate with Your Current Technologies
A tribal document management solution integrates with your current technologies. You gain instant access to what you need without switching between systems. Integrations allow you to extend the value of the programs you already use, like:
- Enterprise resource management
- Asset management solutions
- Court or human services case management
- Law enforcement incident report management systems
- Central enterprise content management (ECM or document management) document repository
Your existing systems have unique benefits to offer you. On top of that, they also extend the value of the systems and programs you already use. It accomplishes this by seamlessly connecting to them. As a result, you can skip the painful transition period.
One Tribal Government Software Solution for Your Entire Government
You can apply our tribal document management solutions across an entire department and the entire tribal government. However, most people start one process or department at a time. After that, it doesn’t take much convincing to expand the solution once you see the success. Like Jim from Oneida Nation says, “We continue to have a backlog of folks wanting to use OnBase.”
Join your peers that are already using OnBase with Naviant, including San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, Oneida Nation of Wisconsin, Forest County Potawatomi, Ho-Chunk Nation, Kalispel Tribe, Great Lakes Indian Fish & Wildlife Commission, Potawatomi Carter Casino Hotel, Poarch Creek Indians Tribal Gaming Commission, Pueblo of Sandia, Navajo Housing Authority, The Hualapai Tribe, and Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribe become more efficient.
Where to Automate
Most tribes start automation within this area. Document management software helps streamline your tribal operations. The use of document management also means going virtually paperless. This change will enhance your security while significantly reducing your paper use. And speed things up. Document management is an ideal solution for these tribal operations:
- Accounts Payable
- Tribal Council for Agenda Management
- Records Preservation
- Land Management
- Fleet Management
- Grant Management
- Human Resources
- ESRI GIS Integration
- Law Enforcement
- Legal Contract Management
- Tribal Enrollment
- Deliver faster service to your tribal members and at a reduced price
- Save money and reinvest the savings into your community
- Increase visibility into policies and procedures
- Identify and fix process problems sooner
- Preserve historical, cultural heritage, and other vital records
Our Go-To Tools
Casino management is not easy. There are many processes always on the move. Fortunately, you can gain control over all the moving parts with document management software. It will decrease the amount of time you spend searching for data. Most importantly, it stores all your documents securely, which lowers your risk. Once those documents are digital, you can automate a variety of casino processes, much as:
- Gaming floor/operations
- Incident reporting
- Gaming management
- Keeps your data digitally secure
- Simplifies and accelerates document retrieval
- Saves you valuable time and increases your productivity
- Enhances compliance through greater visibility and detailed audit trails
- Eliminate or significantly reduce paper which saves you money and space
- Decreases the chance of losing paper documents in accidents or disasters
Our Go-To Tools
There is no lack of information and documents in healthcare. Document management software simplifies the management of sensitive data and maintains top security. These solutions can integrate within the applications your staff already uses. You will be able to deliver better health services to your community. Document management is an ideal solution for these health service settings:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Dental, Optical, and Long Term Care
- Employee Health
- HIPAA Compliance Forms
- Housing Assistance
- Save time by making information easier to locate quickly
- Improves the quality of service and care you deliver to your patients
- Lessen operational expenses through eliminating or significantly reducing paper use
- Enforce security and compliance.
Our Go-To Tools
Oneida Nation of WI Uses OnBase Throughout the Tribe
Oneida Nation saves $1.7 Million each year in electronic retrievals and refiling costs, and another $60k annually in paper storage. That was just the start of how they completely transformed the way they do business.