Business Development Specialist
Naviant is seeking a highly energetic driven individual that thrives in a challenging environment. We are a growth-oriented company with smart, innovative people who believe in what we do for our customers, our employees and our communities. You will enjoy working in a culture with a unique approach to our employee experience.
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for creating and delivering active sales opportunities to Account Executives that are closable in 6-12 months. Through industry-specific tele-prospecting, this person is tasked with uncovering sales opportunities through discussions with solution decision makers at organizations. Their responsibility is to determine if an organization is a viable sales opportunity for Hyland products and then to appropriately transition that lead to the sales team to ensure a continuous pipeline of qualified sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience in cold prospecting (calling and e-mails)
- Experience with Microsoft suite
- Experience and knowledge of using LinkedIn and working in technology field is beneficial, as well experience in how to research new prospect contacts online
- Generate qualified prospects within targeted accounts and execute multiple projects and/or calling campaigns simultaneously
- Initiate outbound cold calls for lead generation, likely 20-50 calls per day
- Follow-up on inbound leads from web inquiries, event attendees, email campaign clicks, and tradeshows
- Initiate outbound calls and emails to targeted accounts to generate attendance for Naviant-hosted events (Summit, webinars, lunch and learns, etc.)
- Attend Naviant’s annual Summit, as well as other potential events or training
- Perform basic research and navigate organizations to identify key contacts and titles within targeted accounts, and enter those contacts into the CRM
- Maintain purposeful, regular contact with identified prospects to add value and drive sale forward; regular contact includes emails, phone calls, LinkedIn engagement and other relevant activities
- Regularly and accurately update all internal systems on all activities and opportunities, and register leads with software vendor
- Work with Account Executives to advance leads through the sales funnel
Complete the form below to apply.