Business Solutions Analyst
Process Focus. Excellence. Dynamic. Fluid. Fun. Evolutionary. Integrity. Openness. Teamwork.
Business Solutions Analyst
You look at business data as an opportunity to solve a new puzzle. Nothing feels more natural to you then gathering data, analyzing it and identifying the root cause for business solutions.
You’re a natural communicator with clients; highly capable of listening and effectively communicating with every level within their team.
You would love the flexibility of working remotely or in our corporate office. You enjoy meeting with clients and find a position with 25% travel a perfect fit.
If this describes you, you will want to explore the Business Solutions Analyst position that we are adding to our team. What type of team would you like to join?
Naviant’s people are bright, innovative, and highly adaptive, upbeat professionals who share a common desire to excel, and a commitment to provide a level of service and support that our customers look forward to experiencing. If this sounds like the type of team you’d like to join, read on to learn more about our Business Solutions Analyst opportunity.
What will you do as a Business Solutions Analyst?
- Naviant’s Business Solution Analyst will routinely lead 2-4 projects of various size by guiding discovery, documenting the solution, and supporting the team in implementation.
- Interact with clients and evaluate data collected through direct customer design sessions to provide use cases, process design
- Configure workflow solutions within the selected workflow toolset
- Lead design sessions, document findings and development recommendations and project requirements
- Design and develop process solutions to meet customer requirements and expectations
- Design test plan/scripts, and execute per project requirements
- Provide guidance to all project team members on developing, testing, updating and deploying the created solution
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of ECM, RPA, AI technologies, terminology, methodologies, and best practices.
- Recognize potential client solution opportunities and report detailed findings to principles, project managers and sales representative
Your Capabilities as a Business Solutions Analyst
- Writing and executing test plans/scripts per project requirements
- Working knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Enterprise Content Service (ECM) technologies
- Holding design sessions and influence customer directions based on best practices
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of client staff and management
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Excellent written communication skills with an ability to create high-quality, organized and concise documentation
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to think analytically with excellent problem-solving skills and technical aptitude
Business Solutions Analyst Experience
- 4-Year College Degree, preferably in Business Management, Computer Science or Related Program
- Experience in Business Process Design/Process Improvement/Solution Design
- Experience deploying complex technology solutions, preferably Content Services
- IT Industry and/or IT Consulting experience
- Advanced experience with MS Windows, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
You will enjoy working in a culture with a unique approach to our employee experience.
We understand the needs of candidates who desire discretion in the handling of their candidacy. If you desire confidentiality, please feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the Business Solutions Analyst position.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please visit our website often to see if we have an opportunity that matches your goals and skills. www.naviant.com
If you’d like information on an opportunity we have listed, or if you’re ready to apply, click the appropriate link to the right. We are excited to meet you!