Naviant is seeking that right individual that is looking to be challenged in their career and to work in a culture with a unique approach to their employee experience. We are an innovative company with innovative people who believe in what we do for our customers, our employees and our community.
As a Project Manager, you would be responsible for:
Project /Practice Management
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively applying the Naviant methodology and enforcing project standards.
- Understanding basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and making decisions accordingly.
- Setting and managing client expectations by managing day-to-day client interactions.
- Communicating effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluating alternative business solutions.
To apply for this position, complete the form below and upload your resume.