Canceled – Join the Alternative Virtual Webinar
Since Naviant’s foundation as a family business more than 30 years ago, caring for one another has been of utmost importance to us. We will be canceling this lunch & learn event in response to concerns about the spread of the coronavirus. Nothing rises above the importance of our shared public health.
While we won’t be gathering at Hyland, we can still carry on virtually. Please join us for the alternative one hour webinar.
OnBase Update: Foundation, Modernization, and What’s New
Thursday, March 19th at 9:00 AM CT / 10:00 AM ET
Original event details. This event has been canceled.
Agenda & Topics
- 9:30 – 10:00 | Registration & Refreshments
- 10:00 – 12:00 | Presentation by Hyland Software
- What is OnBase & What’s New in OnBase?
- Nine Key Pillars of Content Services
- What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Why You Should Care
- Evaluating & Expanding Your Hyland Solution
- Future Trends – What’s Coming in 2020
- Enterprise File Sync & Share with ShareBase
- Intelligent Capture & OCR with Brainware
- Retrieve Information Anywhere with Enterprise Search
- 12:00 – 12:30 | Lunch & Roundtable Discussions
- 12:30 – 1:30 | BONUS Government Session: OnBase Digital Transformation Solutions for Government
Why You Should Attend
Discover how you can evolve your business operations with document management, process automation, and case management. Ask Hyland experts your specific questions. See examples of processes in OnBase. Also, hear how other organizations are finding success by using the software to simplify and accelerate processes. Not to mention, you can talk with people who are already using OnBase. Get their views and opinions on the solution before you purchase.
Plus, a free lunch. And who doesn’t like a free lunch?
Who Attends This Event
- People researching and exploring content services, enterprise content management, or document management solution for their organization
- People who are considering OnBase Software, created by Hyland – a leader in content services solutions – for their solution
- People who are new to an organization that use OnBase
Current OnBase Users – There is valuable information for you too!
Ever ask yourself, what else could we be doing with our solution to add value? Or, when I design a solution, am I including everything I should be?
This lunch will give you a proven framework – and a handy workbook – to guide you through your solution design and how to evaluate your current solution. You’ll identify areas where you can add immediate value and build out a roadmap for future success.
Bonus Session: OnBase Digital Transformation Solutions for Government
OnBase has specific government solutions available. Naviant also offers discounted pricing for some Government solutions. Stick around after the main session to hear about the government-specific solutions.