- This event has passed.
Naviant Webinar: 30 Minute Highlight on All Things OnBase (for Old & New)
June 16, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am CDT
Join us for a 30 minute webinar that will highlight all of the amazing free OnBase educational resources you have access to that you might not know about.
You asked, we listened. Don’t know where to go to find free OnBase training videos? Unsure what “OnBase Community” is? Wish there was a “cheat sheet” for how to do basic things in OnBase? Do you know what courses/conferences are available?
Whether you are brand new to OnBase or have been using it for years, this is one event you don’t want to miss. We will highlight ALL of the key things everyone needs to know about where to find the information they need on all things OnBase.
- Tour of “OnBase Community” Website & What Resources Can Be Found There
- Free OnBase Training Available (Quick Looks, End-User Training videos, Webinars, Blog Tips)
- What Social Media to Follow (Blogs, Educational Webinars, etc.)
- Reviewing Naviant’s Newly Developed OnBase Quick Reference Guides (QRG)
- Formal Training Options (Courses, Conferences, Premium Subscriptions, Career Path for OnBase System Admins)
Naviant is pleased to extend this personal invitation free of charge.