- This event has passed.
User Group | OnBase Government Community of Practice
December 4, 2019 @ 10:00 am CST - 11:30 am CSTFree
The Naviant OnBase Government Community of Practice is a group of local and tribal governments clients that get together a couple times a year. The objective of these meetings is to share and learn from each other’s experiences to improve, enhance, and leverage respective OnBase implementations. Naviant is sponsoring this event, but it is hosted and facilitated by the City of Fitchburg. This is an excellent opportunity to join the OnBase Government Community of Practice and discuss how future meetings will be shaped and structured.
This is a closed group and event. If you are interested in attending (we do have a remote option as well), please email Jenifer Hein, Naviant’s Marketing Director.
OnBase Government Community of Practice: Meeting Agenda
- Purpose of the Meeting/Group
- Presentation of Fitchburg’s OnBase Story
- Future Meeting Goals and Logistics
- Volunteer Recruitment for Next Meeting Host and Presentation
- Lunch is included
- Matt Prough, City of Fitchburg (host)
- LuAnn Leggett, Village of DeForest
- Amy Bublitz, Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District
This meeting will take place at Fitchburg City Hall in the Jeanie Sieling Room.