- This event has passed.
Webinar: Best Practices in Automating Accounts Payable & Vendor Management
June 21, 2016 @ 9:30 am CDT - 10:00 am CDT
Business Process Automation Four Part Webinar Series (Part Four)
Please join Naviant for a complimentary 30 minute webinar to explore best practices for automating Accounts Payable and improving Vendor Management within your organization.
Paper-based Accounts Payable departments with manual processes remain commonplace, and many organizations are quickly pursuing an enterprise strategy to efficiently manage invoice capture, extraction, integration, and approval processing. Further, tracking hundreds or even thousands of vendor relationships is critical to business operations – but it becomes a burden when vendor information is managed in scattered, disparate locations. Consolidating all vendor information and interactions for easy accessibility provides an efficient, 360 view of the relationship for improved procurement, AP exception management, decision making, and historical context.
Join us for this upcoming 30 minute webinar where we’ll focus on some of these key ideas:
- Reduce AP asset & processing costs
- Review AP Stages of Automation since “one size does not fit all”
- Recognize best practices for early capture, integration & approval processing
- Standardize vendor information & interactions for improved decision making
- Improve visibility to the entire vendor relationship
Can’t make the live session? Register anyway and we will send you the recording.