- This event has passed.
Webinar | OnBase Reporting Dashboards
December 12, 2018 @ 10:00 am CST - 10:30 am CST
A significant benefit of using OnBase to manage your information is that all of your data is easily accessible in one place. OnBase can store and retrieve your content, manage workflow processes, as well as disparate data management. However, there is a lot of valuable information behind your content, procedures, and data management.
To better understand how your organization is using content, or discern how efficient your workflow processes are, or just further slice and dice the data within your WorkView applications, reporting is vital. In this month’s Solution Spotlight, we will be discussing an OnBase solution that can help you overcome these challenges, Reporting Dashboards.
Introduced in OnBase 14, Reporting Dashboards are a powerful business analytics tool that gives organizations immediate visibility into system and business health. They were developed to be user-driven, allowing any user to design, create, and share data in a multitude of graphical formats without the need to engage IT resources.
Join us for this 30-minute webinar to learn the robust tools and capabilities of Reporting Dashboards including:
- A tour of reporting dashboard features and terminology
- A Data Provider discussion on what information you can report on
- Examples of tools like customizable refresh rates, filtering and reporting actions
- A walkthrough of point and click dashboard design
- User security requirements for creation and sharing of reports