ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices is an invoice capture application that can reduce your organization’s inefficiencies, errors, and costs that may be associated with manual invoice processing. It accomplishes these results by eliminating manual data entry and paper altogether. FlexiCapture facilitates the early capture of invoices, centralized extraction, and validation of data and straight-through processing of PO-based invoices.
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices is built upon the FlexiCapture platform. This means that this technology is able to scale with the invoice volumes that feed into the AP, ERP, and ECM systems that your organization already has in place. Users can also realize an accelerated return on investment (ROI) by achieving best-practice processing performance easily, quickly, and affordably. ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices is powered by a variety of main components, including:
- Line Item Data Extraction
- ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices supports line item extraction, which includes invoices with multi-line descriptions, multiple pages, and inconsistent column headers.
- PO Matching
- Line items that are extracted from the invoice are matched against rows of data in a corresponding purchase order which you can find in the ERP.
- Multi-Channel Capture
- ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices automatically imports invoices that you receive via fax and email, as well as invoices that were captured by mobile devices. It also facilitates scanning of paper invoices. Web-based and mobile scanning clients allow your organization to establish points of capture in any location where you receive invoices. Your solution does it all, so you don’t have to. And this means you have extra time to devote to other more value-added tasks.
- Pre-Configured Extraction of Data
- ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices’ intelligence minimizes your implementation time significantly. Intelligence was built into the application to extract key invoice data fields including invoice number and date, name and address of the buyer and supplier, delivery date, PO number, total, and others.