Welcome CASNET clients! This Naviant Service Overview webinar recording welcomes you to our community and provides an overview of Naviant and the resources we offer customers. Additionally, we will highlight everything you need to know as a new Naviant customer for your OnBase & ApplicationXtender solutions.
Naviant Executives to share with you some important details to make your transition to Naviant seamless. Firstly, you will hear from CFO, Mike Carr, to learn about Accounting & Account Setup Details. Secondly, our COO, Liz Skolaski, will speak about updates on Operations & Sales. Thirdly, Chris Krause, Manager of Naviant’s Support & Professional Services, will cover all things related to Naviant Support & Implementation Services. Finally, Jen Hein in Marketing with share all of the extras – free webinars, free resources, conferences, and training you have access to just by being a Naviant client.
Highlights of the Naviant Service Overview Include:
- Who is Naviant & How Do They Work?
- Hear about Accounting & Account Setup FAQs
- Learn How to Get Support & Professional Services Teams
- Free OnBase Training Available (Quick Looks, End-User Training Videos, Webinars, Blog Tips)
- Review the ultimate “Cheat Sheet” of the OnBase Quick Reference Guide (QRG)