OnBase for Life Insurance: One Platform, Unlimited Potential
Is your organization held back from reaching its full potential due to having multiple platforms in place and information silos aplenty? OnBase by Hyland can help you centralize and simplify your IT environment, and even reduce information silos. OnBase is a single enterprise information platform for managing content, cases, and processes.
Here are just some of OnBase’s capabilities:
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM): Over 525 insurers trust OnBase for their ECM needs
- Case Management: OnBase has an award-winning and analyst-recognized case management platform
- Business Process Management (BPM): OnBase has a highly configurable workflow engine that can manage the complexity of insurance processes in a simplified manner.
- Capture: With OnBase, you can capture where you need it, be it mailroom, MFP, email, fax, desktop, data stream, import processors, or in a variety of other locations. Through this, you can reduce the time between receiving and processing.
All of OnBase’s solutions and applications are available on-premises or in the cloud- the choice is yours to make. Each one of them also benefits from these core platform strengths:
- Mobile: It includes native apps developed for ios, Android, and Windows. They extend your solutions to the field for Claim Field Adjusters, Loss Control Representatives, Legal Counsel, Sales Representatives, and more.
- Integrations: OnBase also includes tools that can be configured to integrate with core and complementary insurance solutions. This includes accelerators to the Guidewire InsuranceSuite.
- Security: OnBase offers you native, granular security options. These measures protect your information at rest, in motion, and in use.
With OnBase, you truly get “One.” The OnBase platform does not include multiple separate products united by a single brand or vendor. OnBase is its own single technology platform sharing one database, content repository, and codebase. It provides a single platform on which you can install, upgrade, secure, protect, and integrate, rather than giving you a diverse collection of different information technologies to manage. It simplifies the entire process.