Vendor Document Management
Link vendor profiles and documents
OnBase Vendor Management solutions streamline the process of creating and updating your Accounts Payable vendor records. More importantly, the OnBase vendor management system software can manage all of the documents associated with that vendor, creating a single, centralized view of all vendor information.
What Does A Vendor Management System Do?
- Manage vendor contracts, terms, and expiration dates, and all vendor related content in one place
- Allows you to standardize vendor sourcing
- Track and monitor incidents related to vendors in one place, while centrally resolving each incident
- Analyze vendor compliance and performance through graphical dashboards
How Does Vendor Management System Software Work?
OnBase Vendor Management allows accounting, procurement, and other personnel to interact with vendor-specific information, compliance documents, contract details and correspondences in one central location.
Our Vendor Management solution leverages OnBase Case Management platform to better manage all of the “other relevant vendor data” that can’t be stored in your ERP. By gaining an understanding of how Case Management can improve the management of vendor information and content, you may have a new perspective on how OnBase can supplement your core LOB systems.
Example of how OnBase handles vendor management processes:
- A vendor submits an online electronic form to complete their onboarding information.
- OnBase automatically starts a workflow to route the form to the right employee for review and approval.
- After approval, the information can be posted to your vendor master file in your ERP.
- OnBase goes through a checklist looking for required documents and if a vendor is missing information, the document management software will send an automated email to the vendor requesting the missing documentation.
OnBase enhances the visibility and control of vendor management processes by having the data and documents together in one electronic transaction. As a bonus, the OnBase Vendor Management solution integrates with many ERP systems such as Lawson®, PeopleSoft®, Oracle®, JD Edwards® and Dynamics®. OnBase passes the information to these systems using the ERP native integration adapters which results in saving on costly customized solutions.