- This event has passed.
Support Webinar: OnBase POP
January 25, 2017 @ 10:00 am CST - 11:00 pm CST
Start off 2017 with a big OnBase POP!
Join us to learn about the immense value various OnBase “POP” features bring to your organization. The ability to “POP” data means you can more easily get OnBase content into your end users hands. During this webinar you will learn the benefits of linking OnBase content to internal/external websites using these POPular tools:
- DocPop – a document retrieval tool that is included with the OnBase Web Server. DocPop allows internal or external Web sites to integrate directly into OnBase documents for clean streamlined user access to a single document or list of documents.
- PDFPop – a document retrieval tool that is included with the OnBase Web Server as well. PDFPop allows internal or external users to view OnBase documents similar to DocPop, but on a broader range of devices by displaying the results in the HTML viewer.
- FolderPop – a folder retrieval tool that is included with the OnBase Web Server. FolderPop allows internal or external Web sites to see your existing OnBase Folders from a simple URL link.
- FormPop – a component of the OnBase Web Server. FormPop allows users to view and modify existing E-Forms and Unity Forms using a simplified Web Client viewer interface for fast user form submission.
- UnityPop – provides a straightforward way to send a document, custom query result hit list or a collection of documents in an OnBase folder to a user. It can also send a user directly to a specific Workflow Lifecycle/Queue.
See firsthand the basic setup and usage of these OnBase POP features and bring your POP questions for the Q&A session at the end of the presentation. OnBase makes creating the various POP features so easy that you won’t “POP your top” when creating your very own OnBase POPs. Start 2017 giving your ECM solution a refreshing OnBase POP!