Improve Employee Engagement with Integrated Self-Service
The dynamics of work environments are constantly evolving, compelling organizations to adopt a digital-first approach in an era of increasingly virtual workforces. For accounts payable (AP) departments, relying on outdated practices such as mailing paperbased applications, visiting agency locations in person and resorting to email-based PDF forms significantly hampers processing speed and creates inefficiencies. In certain circumstances, such as natural disasters or global pandemics, the possibility of physical offices remaining closed for extended periods and organizations implementing remote work policies becomes a reality. Consequently, the importance of delivering seamless digital services to customers has never been more critical to ensure uninterrupted service.
Through the collaboration between Hyland and Jadu, organizations can leverage an integrated portal solution to provide exceptional digital services, granting employees access to critical resources from anywhere using their mobile, tablet or desktop devices. With a contemporary portal experience, the Hyland Content Portal powered by Jadu Central seamlessly integrates with Hyland’s OnBase enterprise content services platform, enabling online forms, document upload and tracking, payment processing, case management and workflow functionalities. This powerful combination empowers your organization to deliver new and enhanced online services to end users while simultaneously boosting engagement.
Customers can now interact with your organization online for various AP-related needs, including inquiries and access to financial documents such as payment records. Partners and vendors can conveniently access and submit documents whenever and wherever they need to, thereby reducing manual processes, increasing operational efficiencies and optimizing the value of your existing technology investments.
- Enables online access to all AP processes at the front end to reduce calls and wait times
- Allows end users to access any AP-related process, from any location, on mobile, tablet or desktop devices
- Provides 24/7 access to information stored in OnBase Integrates directly into existing portals and websites
- Improves accessibility by delivering Section 508 compliance with mobile-responsive HTML5 web pages and forms
- Online approvals, regardless of location
- Ability to quickly retrieve AP documents, like invoices, POs and shipping documents
- Improves relationships with vendors via an interactive portal
- Digital invoice capture and data entry, accounts payable and payment processing
- Reduces manual processes and increases efficiencies by decreasing paper-based approaches and time-consuming searches for information
- Increases employee productivity from anywhere with a digital channel to easily submit documents, approve invoices and check workflow status from any web browser
- Extends the value of existing technology investments, including WorkView, with easyto-use web form creation and management to drive digital transformation initiatives