More than just routing documents, Workflow Automation automatically processes work based on a pre-determined set of rules so you can focus on the job you were hired for – not chasing paper. Workflow enables users to process work more efficiently, faster, and more accurately than with traditional paper processing. From core process-driven applications to approving expense reports, or high volume remittance processing, workflow streamlines cross-departmental and enterprise collaborative efforts and accelerates the completion of critical business tasks. Just as importantly, the documents and information within workflow processes are more safe and secure. No more folders on desks, misplaced or misrouted files, or mysteriously lost data. Only the right people at the right time have access!
Key Benefits of Workflow Automation
- Promotes Business Process Improvement to streamline and simplify critical business processes
- Improves Customer Service by ensuring higher quality processes and faster turnaround times
- Reduces Costs by freeing staff from low-value, manual tasks and increasing work output
- Allows Better Process Control with standardized working methods and audit trails
- Promotes Accountability with detailed auditable history to monitor security and employee performance
- Supports Compliance Initiatives with security and detailed audit trails
Read more by viewing this full resource, including a sample workflow for Accounts Payable Process Automation.