If you are a Departmental Manager, Process Owner/Analyst, Corporate Executive, Finance Professional, IT Professional, and/or an End User, the Naviant ECM Leadership Summit is tailored for you.
This event brings together customers, executives, potential customers, and Naviant resources to discuss: industry trends, new ways to solve your business challenges and recognize how to best leverage current investments in ECM solutions and strategies. View photos from last year’s event on our Facebook page.
#2 Customer Presentations and Breakout Sessions
Hear from Construction Resources Management, Inc. (CRM) and the Village of DeForest on how they have implemented OnBase into their organizations and what it is like to partner with Naviant. We also have a lot of breakout sessions to offer and encourage you to customize your experience by choosing which sessions to attend based on your organization’s interests.
#3 Complimentary Half-Day Training Courses
Case Management, Workflow, OnBase System Admin, and Unity Forms
The half-day training courses, available on day two, are free of charge for Naviant tiered support customers and are available for non-tiered support customers for $198/attendee for the full day. Space is limited.
#4 Naviant Knows How to Have Fun
After an intense day of learning, relax with us as we enjoy the sites, tastes, and sounds of Wisconsin. Cocktails and dinner will be served in the Grand Terrace room at the Monona Terrace. It showcases Frank Lloyd Wright’s architectural philosophy with a spectacular open view of Lake Monona. Then be entertained with the all-request rock n’ roll dueling piano music and comedy show by Piano Fondue.
Bonus! Win Badger Football Tickets
Your attendance at this event will automatically enter you into a drawing for the chance to win 50-Yard line tickets to Camp Randall for the Wisconsin Badger vs Minnesota Gopher Football game on Saturday, November 26th.
It’s a packed and interactive ECM event. Check out the full agenda and session descriptions on our official Summit page to start planning out your Naviant Summit schedule.
Last year, when attendees were asked what part of the Summit did they get the most value from or enjoyed most, here is what they had to share:
- “It was all informative, but I did enjoy the hands-on training. This was the first time staying for this part of the summit (Day 2 Half-Day Training Sessions)” – Amber Black, Upland Hills Health
- “All sessions were well-presented – so much fun to learn!!” – Susie Forde, Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- “OnBase speaker, Unity Forms/Reporting Dashboards half-day sessions, OCR session” – Dawn Sattersten, Guarantee Trust Life
- “Networking and hearing about features we’re not using” – Dianna Herman, Exact Sciences
- “Keynote (The OnBase Six Pack & What’s new in 15) – Collen’s passion for the product was awesome.” – Josh Roller, Sub-Zero
Don’t miss out on this FREE, networking, educational, and FUN event.