Webinar | Where to start your insurance digital transformation
June 10 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 amFree
The Journey to a Post-COVID-19 Economy through Digital Transformation
Talent Gaps. Legacy Systems. Inability to Innovate
These were the top three symptoms of a struggling insurance industry before the COVID-19 pandemic.
Today, these may feel like gaping wounds with the shift to a remote and digital workforce. They need to be remedied as soon as possible to recover, sustain, and grow your business.
You can cure these business pains through a digital transformation.
Part 1: Where to Start – Process Mining & Discover
Wednesday, May 27th at 10:00 AM
Learn how to evaluate your current business processes – the good, the bad, and the ugly. Once you know where to start, you can build a roadmap for digital transformation customized for your business needs.
- Why a transformation is more important than ever
- Why a new approach to understanding process is needed
- Introduction to ABBYY Timeline Software
Part 2: Modernize & Integrate Systems
Wednesday, June 10th at 10:00 AM
You have overcome the challenge of work-from-home. At the same time, you felt where your systems came up short. By switching to a digital content services platform, like OnBase, you take advantage of your current data while identifying new ways to increase your customers’ experience.
- Modernization with OnBase
- Hyland Cloud
- Federated File Framework (F3) – A new way to migrate files to the cloud while accessing your legacy system
- OnBase as Your Integration Hub