OnBase AP, HR, and Risk Management Solution (Video Case Study – Walbec Group)
Walbec Group is comprised of 5 business entities. With a large number of employees working remotely, it was essential to start automating employee information.
Walbec Group is headquartered in Waukesha, Wisconsin and consists of Construction Resources Management, Inc., Northeast Asphalt, Inc., Payne & Dolan, Inc., Premier Concrete, Inc., and Zenith Tech, Inc. They have been serving their customers throughout the Midwest for 85 years. They have been working closely with Naviant since 2014 automating accounts payable, human resources, and risk management.
Bill ZumMallen, IT Director at Walbec Group, explains how they have implemented an OnBase solution throughout their enterprise.
OnBase in Accounts Payable
- Invoices are ingested, indexed and assigned
- Routed to approver for approval
- Accounting & project cost allocations assigned
- Escalated when value or time threshold hit
OnBase in HR
- Employee information process & status changes
- Transportation & CDL compliance & other official forms
- Ethics Policy compliance
- Annual review process
OnBase in Risk Management
- Insurance & contract ingestion
- Review & approval routing