Case Management – A New Mind Set for Solving Business Problems
Over the past two decades, organizations have strived to improve their processes by providing workers with better, faster access to information. Software tools, including Business Process Management (BPM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions, have focused on automating manual tasks and other transactional activities.
While automation of repetitive processes continues to provide value, 51% of companies surveyed by AIIM said that more than 50% of their business processes rely on a knowledge worker with a high level of expertise. Organizations are seeking solutions that help employees handle high-value and non-routine tasks. For this type of work, more organizations are finding that what is required is the added flexibility and ad hoc nature of case management functionality. A case management tool allows you to tackle dynamic, unstructured work and equip your employees with the right information, in context, to effectively manage cases, incidents, customer relationships, investigations, and requests.
This video will focus on gaining an understanding of how you can leverage the capabilities of a Case Management solution to improve the management of your content, processes and the data needed to support unpredictable and dynamic decisions.
Within this video, you will learn:
- A comprehensive understanding of what a case management solution is
- The capabilities and advantages a case management solution can offer
- The benefits of purchasing a solution that is easily scalable across your enterprise
- How a case management solution can add value to your organization
- Four questions to ask before selecting a Case Management solution provider