Posted: Dec. 19, 2011
Test your holiday cheer this year by taking the annual Naviant Holiday Trivia Challenge! It doesn’t matter if you’ve been naughty or nice, just take this quiz and check it twice. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
1. In “Christmas Vacation,” what does Clark receive in place of his Christmas bonus?
2. Why are stockings hung from the chimney?
3. What were Frosty The Snowman’s first words?
4. What did the American Ralph E. Morris invent?
5. In 1953, ten-year-old Gayla Peevey performed a song in which she wants what animal for Christmas?
6. In “The 12 Days of Christmas”, what does ‘my true love give to me’ on the 10th day?
7. What is the name of The Grinch’s dog?
8. Which holiday is known as the Festival of Lights?
9. What was the name of the dentist-wannabe elf in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
10. What was Frosty the Snowman’s nose made from?
Scroll Down for Trivia Answers….
Holiday Trivia Answers:
1. Enrollment in the “Jelly of the Month” club
2. In Hopes that St Nick Soon Would Be There (read interesting story origin here: http://www.thehistoryofchristmas.com/trivia/stockings.htm)
3. Happy Birthday
4. Christmas Lights
5. Hippopotamus – Listen to the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7xjjlUbpJ4
6. Lords a-Leaping
9. Hermey the misfit Elf
10. A button